Katie Hayes #174 two mums in a pod. The laughing stock and the sharpei fod

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Duke Street food market is really nice too, you just sit down and order from the vendors off your phone and it’s brought to you. More casual than a restaurant meal but so so nice. I’m homesick 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Trolls, Mr JellyDonut and I are planning a long weekend in Liverpool over Valentines Day. We’ve never been before as we live down South. Can anyone recommend some nice places to go/fun things to do?

p.s. Truff smells like when you open a fresh packet of ham, all farty
Well obvs you will be emailing every restaurant in the city and telling them you are coming for a special bespoke night and that you would like a totally gifted experience!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Soz to derail guys.
please recommend Botox people to me - I only want dentists or medical professionals, not Truff. Liverpool based.
I’m sorry I’m sorry I hate when people derail the thread! But I don’t wanna return to my usual nurse and I feel lost !! Lol

Reactions: 10
I hope dominos have their ring doorbell charged because they forgot my bleeping wedges 🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
It's that time of night when we get updated on her time spent off Instagram 🤦‍♀️
No troll, that's tomorrow morning at 07.00 when she does her troop morning walk. So guyyyyyyys had a really great family weekend, here's a 50 pic montage.

• Haha
Soz to derail guys.
please recommend Botox people to me - I only want dentists or medical professionals, not Truff. Liverpool based.
I’m sorry I’m sorry I hate when people derail the thread! But I don’t wanna return to my usual nurse and I feel lost !! Lol
Whiterooms on Smithdown is really good, both have medical backgrounds, you pay a bit more but worth it in my opinion x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Soz to derail guys.
The lip queen in Crosby. She’s difficult to get in with but totally worth it

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Soz to derail guys.
New me clinic formby is great

• Heart
Reactions: 2
On my TT FYP. Eurgh.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Does she really rock up to people’s doors? I’m gonna have to ask my landlord to put a Ring Doorbell in, I’m not running down the stairs to answer the door to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does she really rock up to people’s doors? I’m gonna have to ask my landlord to put a Ring Doorbell in, I’m not running down the stairs to answer the door to her.
Only when she’s heavily pregnant and got little legs in tow with his work boots actually on his feet

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just imagine her bouncing up to your door like a sumo wrestler. I’d laugh in her fat face

• Haha
Reactions: 20
“Dog tit may I add” is the funniest thing she’s said in a long while hahahahzha
Ugh my line manager is quite Truff-like and when she wasn't well the other week she was stood in the middle of the office 'I feel like warmed up dog tit. Seriously I do. Like WARMED UP DOG tit' and I'm like, can we leave canine excrement out of it, would you mind? Dirty witches, should try broadening their vocabularies.

• Haha
No way, Kate! You had THE BEST WEEKEND? That's literally the 123,325th weekend in a row! Just wow.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.