Katie Hayes #174 two mums in a pod. The laughing stock and the sharpei fod

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Truffs insta says she’s deep cleaned her house from top to bottom. I really do doubt that flat/fat tits

• Haha
Reactions: 22
No she did not post this… Pass/agg much?
@Blair-Waldorf can you get this on the wiki? Why would you admit to bumming a roast? What would you put that on your stories I’m sure all the places she’s got a feeebie will be delighted!
It’s not real girl 🤣 but I like this game
DB3BAA09-5568-4DB0-AE49-6D02D7CDF503.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Her life used to be so wild?Errr.. Yeah OK. Calm the duck down Ozzy Osborne.
bleeping hell, can just imagine Truff stomping about shouting "SHAAAAARON DELLLLLLLO" cos she can't work the remote control, incoherently rambling as she unsuccessfully sidesteps the piles of literal tit all over the living room garage conversation floor (could belong to Big O or Max).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
i don’t doubt you but how can she dodge the police for a harassment warning?, surely they know her address

My ex managed it quite well. They finally caught upto him. It’s just a warning so not really priority where as when their going to make an arrest they’ll have a few officers looking for them 👍🏻

Reactions: 13
Aww look she's got an IKEA candle burning in front of her unopened Jo Malone, does she know it's a candle or does she think it's just an ornament?
That grinds my gears. Just burn it, that's the whole point of a candle is it not?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Props to delo for finding an engagement ring bigger than her schnoz. Between them both they could of taken down the titanic

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Me too! She is not getting away with it I promise I will hold this against her forever… n if any of you get wind of any companies she’s begging off let me know I’ll be sending them all, the messages and police reports as I’m sure they won’t want to be associated with a bullying threatening troll who apparently has no control over her behaviour. She is the perfect example of insta isn’t someone real life!
Get it all sent over to that grace Kellie photographer she’s defo doing her engagement shoot this week

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Get it all sent over to that grace Kellie photographer she’s defo doing her engagement shoot this week
And send to Collection - they are still working with the Horror and sent her an engagement gift. I’d send it to Say it with Diamonds too.
Where is the Echo article 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 16
100% that photographer etc would just send it all to her, they must have had all the information multiple times already and still keep gifting her

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.