Katie Hayes #174 two mums in a pod. The laughing stock and the sharpei fod

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Girls....can anyone recommend a lash serum that actually works ? I've had stennies on for a few months & I'm going to take them off - but need something that will help them grow back ?? ❤

Reactions: 5
I have had misses miscarriage.. miscarriage then lost my daughter at 23 weeks and there was most definitely a difference in each one .. this is actually really upsetting to hear her talking about like that

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
I have had misses miscarriage.. miscarriage then lost my daughter at 23 weeks and there was most definitely a difference in each one .. this is actually really upsetting to hear her talking about like that
She's a bleeping disgrace girl - absolute lowest of the low .She exaggerates and abuses the subject for her own interest & attention.

She was pregnant again a few weeks after the chemical pregnancy & she used someone else's scan picture announce the pregnancy to 185k people when she was about 7 weeks pregnant ! Anyone who has been through a genuine miscarriage doesn't carry on like that ! She's a scumbag making out she's been through fertility & miscarriage issues makes my blood boil. 🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

I can’t cope the noise from Kate’s gob

Hi haterz thanks for putting us here 😩 behave, you have paid for that tit show out of your own pocket ya daft twit 😂😂😭😂😭.

She is delusional. If her mental health was that bad she wouldn’t be doing this! I’ve been really low lately. The last thing I wanna do is anything like that, I can’t cope with how crazy she is. I couldn’t be her friend 😂😂
Can I just say what the duck are those boots truff is wearing

• Haha
Reactions: 13

I can’t cope the noise from Kate’s gob

Hi haterz thanks for putting us here 😩 behave, you have paid for that tit show out of your own pocket ya daft twit 😂😂😭😂😭.

She is delusional. If her mental health was that bad she wouldn’t be doing this! I’ve been really low lately. The last thing I wanna do is anything like that, I can’t cope with how crazy she is. I couldn’t be her friend 😂😂
I’m sure she said about having to do another pod cast?? Or am I imagining it??
there wearing the same clothes in the podcast two preview, so they’ve sat there rambling tit and split it into 3 parts

Girls....can anyone recommend a lash serum that actually works ? I've had stennies on for a few months & I'm going to take them off - but need something that will help them grow back ?? ❤
I use uk lash and that works for me or caster oil works just get a disposable mascara wand and apply it every night before bed works for your eyebrows aswel

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m sure she said about having to do another pod cast?? Or am I imagining it??
there wearing the same clothes in the podcast two preview, so they’ve sat there rambling tit and split it into 3 parts

I use uk lash and that works for me or caster oil works just get a disposable mascara wand and apply it every night before bed works for your eyebrows aswel
Yeah she said the proposal would be addressed etc ? But if they recording the 3 episodes back to back in one day weeks before the worlds least romantic proposal how does that work ? Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 20

I’m sure Gigi recommend something awhile back from Amazon? Not that this comment helps 😂 but someone else might remember

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Imagine paying your own money and spending your own time to go to a studio and record yourself talking absolute SHITE with some random prison wife who isnt even your mate??

just to ‘set the record straight’ … making out it’s for mums but literally two minutes in they’re talking about trolls 🤣🤣🤣

the only thing the big backed bison has ever put her own hand in her pocket for and it’s to address trolls 🤣

there is no plan or structure to what they’re saying… it’s as if neither of them have ever listened to a podcast before.🤣

Just look at the breakdown of each section of the pod on YouTube 🤣 Trolls is mentioned within 2 minutes… in the introduction, not 5 mins in 🤣🤣🤣🤣 and can’t even spell the name of her former BIZNISS
AB6E07F1-E586-4CB5-909A-D9DC707D8909.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Why would you pair up Miscarriages and Trolls? Two very different subjects and actually, as Naomi has had miscarriages as well they could have made it an interesting listen… maybe explain that Kate had a chemical miscarriage (explain what it is etc) and then Naomi’s one which was further along. With Kate it’s all a competition - Naomi would be saying her miscarriage was awful and Kate is the one saying well mine was worse! She is an absolute rotter.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I swear by - and use all the time - Revitalash Serum. It’s a bit more pricy than others, but I have used it for a long time and I do notice it when I stop. It takes a while to kick in, with me it was about 3 weeks to stimulate the growth, then by about 6 weeks I started seeing full growth, my lashes appeared thicker and longer. I am consistent with the application. Face The Future always do a 20% off for new customers.

My mate uses WOO Lash - that’s from America - it works for her, but not for me. That’s always on 3 for 2 online direct from them.

I have seen recently The Ordinary have brought out a serum I think it’s about £13.00 - and I must admit I love their skin products so that might be worth looking into? It’s available on Look Fantastic and ASOS.

Read the wiki.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I swear by - and use all the time - Revitalash Serum. It’s a bit more pricy than others, but I have used it for a long time and I do notice it when I stop. It takes a while to kick in, with me it was about 3 weeks to stimulate the growth, then by about 6 weeks I started seeing full growth, my lashes appeared thicker and longer. I am consistent with the application. Face The Future always do a 20% off for new customers.

My mate uses WOO Lash - that’s from America - it works for her, but not for me. That’s always on 3 for 2 online direct from them.

I have seen recently The Ordinary have brought out a serum I think it’s about £13.00 - and I must admit I love their skin products so that might be worth looking into? It’s available on Look Fantastic and ASOS.

Read the wiki.
Ahhh boss thanks Bunny

Why would you pair up Miscarriages and Trolls? Two very different subjects and actually, as Naomi has had miscarriages as well they could have made it an interesting listen… maybe explain that Kate had a chemical miscarriage (explain what it is etc) and then Naomi’s one which was further along. With Kate it’s all a competition - Naomi would be saying her miscarriage was awful and Kate is the one saying well mine was worse! She is an absolute rotter.
She lied too was written all over her face - when Naomi said her miscarriage was confirmed by clinician - Kate goes oh yeahhh yeah mine was !
Lying fucker - she told someone in Oh Darlin she had a positive test - but then come on her period few days later !

Also lied and said her & Delo went to Morocco to get over their "miscarriage" but really Matt had gone for a hair transplant !!

SICK FUCKER !!!! This is why it annoys me stuff like the article not happening and her getting away with everything - no Karma for someone so horrible.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 46

Read the wiki.
I’ve tried the ordinary one and don’t rate it - no change for me at all 🙊

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Also if you go on the link tree from the two mums in a pod insta and click the play button but not through Spotify I think that stops them getting the downloads. So won’t show as many people have listened to it.
Thanks troll 👍 duno why but I’ve been dying to listen but no way was I giving them a view, someone mentioned yew tube but it’s not on there, I doubt I’ll make it past 5 minutes 😂

UK lash all the way, it’s amazing! Quick tip I got a duo pack from QVC which was cheaper than the UK lash website plus three months to try or return for a refund, I didn’t need to tho, it’s boss wouldn’t be without it now!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Thanks troll 👍 duno why but I’ve been dying to listen but no way was I giving them a view, someone mentioned yew tube but it’s not on there, I doubt I’ll make it past 5 minutes 😂
I just listed to it through yewtube didn't want to give them a view 🤣

Reactions: 3
Imagine paying your own money and spending your own time to go to a studio and record yourself talking absolute SHITE with some random prison wife who isnt even your mate??

just to ‘set the record straight’ … making out it’s for mums but literally two minutes in they’re talking about trolls 🤣🤣🤣

the only thing the big backed bison has ever put her own hand in her pocket for and it’s to address trolls 🤣

there is no plan or structure to what they’re saying… it’s as if neither of them have ever listened to a podcast before.🤣

Just look at the breakdown of each section of the pod on YouTube 🤣 Trolls is mentioned within 2 minutes… in the introduction, not 5 mins in 🤣🤣🤣🤣 and can’t even spell the name of her former BIZNISS
View attachment 1891851
Is this an actual breakdown or did you make this up 😂 I’m having second thoughts on listening now 😂😂😂

I just listed to it through yewtube didn't want to give them a view 🤣
So it’s on there now? I’ll go to you tube purely for the comments section 😂😂😂

• Haha
Is this an actual breakdown or did you make this up 😂 I’m having second thoughts on listening now 😂😂😂

no that’s the actual breakdown on YouTube! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She really is a hateful horrible person. The whole pregnancy/miscarriage thing really upsets me. She's played on that for a few years now. I suffered a stillbirth due to having placenta acreeta and it was so traumatic I had grief counselling for ayear followed by a course of EMDR and although I'm better. I'll never really be over it. I still find it really hard to talk about and will literally break my heart and sob when something reminds me. I can't bear how she can ne so casual about it. She does not sounds like she suffered to me. Its just anothet bandwagon she jumps on either to gain sympathy for her crappy behaviour or to gain more followers. She's sickeningly deceitful. No morals or ethics whatsoever.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 70

You can see the comments on yewtube as well 😀

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.