Katie Hayes #174 two mums in a pod. The laughing stock and the sharpei fod

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone hear on the live the other day she said no more home and bargain products coming out? I'm sure she was giving it the big en last Xmas about new products coming.
Looks like she stinks even more lately

Reactions: 18
Can’t hairburst be done for false advertising if they’re happy to have someone on their payroll promoting hair growth, when they’ve really had a hair transplant?
I’ve reported to Instagram and ASA.

I bet she’s getting off on the fact that she’s got a contract back… Herrrberrrst is really gonna pay the mortgage, well done you Kate! Well done you.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm wondering why we haven't seen the hobbit living room / garage for a while? What's going on? Has she got rid of the other gifted sofa for the delilah one, which looks like it's not coming? She wasn't even in there over Xmas, the tree was in the dining room? Something odd there.
It's probably riddled with mould as there is no heating in there and 2 of the walls are external, and it's probably absolutely Baltic.

Reactions: 21
Don’t be silly trolls, now she’s beefed up more she doesn’t fit in there anymore 🥺

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I was actually driving behind a Nissan Cube today, I’ve never seen one in my life & nearly bleeping crashed!! I was wheezing from laughing!

Imagine looking like a cross between:
A pig
Sharon Watts
Jade Goody
A Nissan cube
Haaland
Miss Piggy
The GC
Gru

Can anyone add anymore? 🤣
Wardrobe from Beauty and the Beast
071562D5-85E1-4DE3-8932-4213C3BCEB2A.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
I was actually driving behind a Nissan Cube today, I’ve never seen one in my life & nearly bleeping crashed!! I was wheezing from laughing!

A pig
Sharon Watts
Jade Goody
A Nissan cube
Haaland
Miss Piggy
The GC
Gru

Matt Lucas

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Those cakes are These and they have had a YTS ice their intials on
Bet the whole buffet was from Morrisons
Nothing actually wrong with that
But this is a woman who is so ‘rich’ she goes to Dubai for a day like a day trip to Blackpool…
😂 😂 😂 all the look a like talk and before reading your post I seen the Mr Kipling Cakes thinking that’s who you thought she looked like!! 😂 crying.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Soz to derail but I remember seeing here people recommending skin and me, iv just ordered some and was after peoples opinions please? 😘

Reactions: 2
Soz to derail but I remember seeing here people recommending skin and me, iv just ordered some and was after peoples opinions please? 😘
I absolutely love it, I’ve been using it for nearly a year now and my skin looks better than it ever has, I think it’s brilliant that you get what you need all in one, makes it very easy

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I absolutely love it, I’ve been using it for nearly a year now and my skin looks better than it ever has, I think it’s brilliant that you get what you need all in one, makes it very easy
Oh fab thank you! 😘 I never wear make up (very rarely and much better when I do than Kate if I do say so myself 💅) and I'm so lazy with my skincare, my skin is so sensitive so other than moisturiser (not as much as I should 😬) I do nothing. I do buy products and start but always give up so that's what's appealed about skin and me that it's all in one

A pig
Sharon Watts
Jade Goody
A Nissan cube
Haaland
Miss Piggy
The GC
Gru

A scarecrow with that yellow straw hair 👩‍🌾

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
best thing that’s ever happened to me 😂
Yep ditto this, it took a while to work on my acne (like anything) but one morning after about 3 months I literally woke up to a smooth forehead, no small bumps under the skin, no spots, nothing. Added bonus is that it's a mix of stuff and it wasn't until I took some 12 month progress pics that I realised I no longer had crows feet! And you know that furrow on your forehead from squinting? Mine's pretty much gone, used to be a trench but now you can't even see it when I have make up on.

Best 20 quid a month you can spend!!

Edit - actually I do have a small downside, my skin is a lot dryer now, but I use the Cetaphil night moisturiser though and it works a treat, although if I miss using it at night I do have dry skin in the morning. But tbf I have always had what Robert Welsh describes as "dehydrated oily skin" so I guess the reduction in oils has just enhanced the dryness

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Can someone add a link for this skin & me please? Or tell me where to order.. Tia 😘

They usually do first month free offers but doesn't look like that's on at the mo. Wish I could give you my code but it's got my name in it.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

They usually do first month free offers but doesn't look like that's on at the mo. Wish I could give you my code but it's got my name in it.
If you go onto their Instagram they usually have codes on there

Reactions: 2
Go on tiktok I got a code and my first month was £3.50 with the moisturiser and cleanser. I do love the treatment but the moisturiser isn’t hydrating enough for me so I didn’t buy it again, just the treatment

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.