Katie Hayes #174 two mums in a pod. The laughing stock and the sharpei fod

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Front page news.
Sorry I pop in and out of this thread but this has killed me off today :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Has anyone tried Dermatica? I was swaying between that and Skin & Me but was put off by all the freebies they were giving to influencers. I have been using the Dermatica formula since the start of November and I am not sure I am seeing much of a difference yet.

Reactions: 1
Sorry I pop in and out of this thread but this has killed me off today :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Has anyone tried Dermatica? I was swaying between that and Skin & Me but was put off by all the freebies they were giving to influencers. I have been using the Dermatica formula since the start of November and I am not sure I am seeing much of a difference yet.
I used Dermatica for a while after the bespoke to get rid of some discolouration and pigmentation. It did work but after that I didn’t notice much else changed so I stopped using it.

Reactions: 2
As well as directly messaging companies it’s also a good idea to leave reviews, Google, trust pilot etc. refer companies and review readers to her echo article and mention her harassment to innocent member of the public 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Mr potato head

from the Bobby Norris troll rant days (still wearing the same stained hoodie almost 3 years later)
0069DA3B-0A2D-4822-B412-CB2E2E222EF9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Episode 2 of the Shitcast out tomoz Troops !!!!

The promo clip is bleeping embarrassing ! Big face roaring over Naomi as usual 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hairburst aren’t interested in doing the right thing. They sell cheap shampoo at a huge markup and claim it makes hair grow. Bullshit. In my opinion it’s a scam and playing on peoples vulnerabilities. So anyone who is happy to run a company based on pure lies won’t care who advertises for them as long as they got the following.

You’ve only got to look at scouse bird Jeff’s hair to see how amazing their products are 🥴

Reactions: 31
Episode 2 of the Shitcast out tomoz Troops !!!!

The promo clip is bleeping embarrassing ! Big face roaring over Naomi as usual 🤢
Arg I want to listen but don't think I can tolerate them for longer than 5 minutes 🤮

Truff is like nails on a chalkboard the way she talks over the other one constantly. Their rating on Spotify sums it up

Oh that Skin + Me, I only gave it a go for a month and didn't see hardly any difference so gave up even though I've got another 2 months worth that's been delivered since. So I've got to be patient and stick with it for it to pay off? Ffs 🤣

Reactions: 10
I was actually driving behind a Nissan Cube today, I’ve never seen one in my life & nearly bleeping crashed!! I was wheezing from laughing!

Imagine looking like a cross between:
A pig
Sharon Watts
Jade Goody
A Nissan cube
Haaland
Miss Piggy
The GC
Gru

Can anyone add anymore? 🤣
This lad whoever he is
Always makes me howl when I read the wiki
Wahahahhahahahahhahahahshhshs
2B3FB967-B02D-4154-9DB3-A1B2A1DC8418.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 32

I can’t cope the noise from Kate’s gob

Hi haterz thanks for putting us here 😩 behave, you have paid for that tit show out of your own pocket ya daft twit 😂😂😭😂😭.

She is delusional. If her mental health was that bad she wouldn’t be doing this! I’ve been really low lately. The last thing I wanna do is anything like that, I can’t cope with how crazy she is. I couldn’t be her friend 😂😂

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.