Katie Hayes #174 two mums in a pod. The laughing stock and the sharpei fod

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The photo of Truff staring thoughtfully across a field is the same outfit I wear taking the bins out when I stick any old shoes on over big socks. Need to stare artfully in the distance and get my neighbour to photograph me and I’ll be an influencer too

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I was actually driving behind a Nissan Cube today, I’ve never seen one in my life & nearly bleeping crashed!! I was wheezing from laughing!

Imagine looking like a cross between:
A pig
Sharon Watts
Jade Goody
A Nissan cube
Haaland
Miss Piggy
The GC
Gru

Can anyone add anymore? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I was actually driving behind a Nissan Cube today, I’ve never seen one in my life & nearly bleeping crashed!! I was wheezing from laughing!

A pig
Sharon Watts
Jade Goody
A Nissan cube
Haaland
Miss Piggy
The GC
Gru

The Honey Monster
Meatloaf
Bison Fury

omg and a fruit machine 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32

A pig
Sharon Watts
Jade Goody
A Nissan cube
Haaland
Miss Piggy
The GC
Gru

Kerry katona

• Haha
Reactions: 18

A pig
Sharon Watts
Jade Goody
A Nissan cube
Haaland
Miss Piggy
The GC
Gru

Alan Carr. (The food bank pics) 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21

A pig
Sharon Watts
Jade Goody
A Nissan cube
Haaland
Miss Piggy
The GC
Gru

Meatloaf

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can’t hairburst be done for false advertising if they’re happy to have someone on their payroll promoting hair growth, when they’ve really had a hair transplant?

• Haha
Reactions: 30

A pig
Sharon Watts
Jade Goody
A Nissan cube
Haaland
Miss Piggy
The GC
Gru

A smeg.
DB99AF82-FADF-4C3F-B02F-7C58A8E94A63.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Can’t hairburst be done for false advertising if they’re happy to have someone on their payroll promoting hair growth, when they’ve really had a hair transplant?
This is me personally but it took me about 3 months to notice a difference but also here’s a link to a hair mask I use it’s a massive pot and it’s only a tenner I’m mixed race with curly hair and it’s bleached and dyed but it feels like silk I’ll put a pic of my hair below❤
Osmo Intensive Deep Repair Mask 1200ml / 42.3 fl.oz. https://amzn.eu/d/3Y30KKN

View attachment 1890760View attachment 1890761
Edited to add the curly photo is my hair flipped over the front of my face to hide it lol
Edited to add truff smells like a builders crack

I hope on her hen do her mates come out with signs saying read the wiki 😒
Ordered x

Gals how long does biotin take to work? My highlighted hair is snapping to duck! Have been taking the biotin from piping rock since before Xmas, using hair masks, massaging my scalp, trying to avoid heat etc etc. but have got loadsa wispy bits that r doing my head in!!!!!
Also… the melatonin you recommended is bleeping boss! Have gone from hardly sleeping to getting a good 8/9 hours a night!
PS. Truff stinks
PPS. Matt’s had a bleeping hair transplant you wide backed whopper!
Where can you get it from please x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
I'm wondering why we haven't seen the hobbit living room / garage for a while? What's going on? Has she got rid of the other gifted sofa for the delilah one, which looks like it's not coming? She wasn't even in there over Xmas, the tree was in the dining room? Something odd there.

Reactions: 13
Did she post an estate agents reel of a house over on the darkside, one of Mr Makeups portfolio, or have I imagined this with lack of sleep. I thought it was her new forever home but it had 2 livingrooms and no wardrobe/fliming room so it cant be hers.
Nope you're not imagining. I saw that also.

Reactions: 3
I'm wondering why we haven't seen the hobbit living room / garage for a while? What's going on? Has she got rid of the other gifted sofa for the delilah one, which looks like it's not coming? She wasn't even in there over Xmas, the tree was in the dining room? Something odd there.
The room isn’t fit for purpose because it’s bleeping freezing in there.
They couldn’t afford the cost or inches to insulate the garage walls.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.