Katie Hayes #174 two mums in a pod. The laughing stock and the sharpei fod

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a clue Roth. I've a relative that looks like she's had a severe allergic reaction and that's as far as my lip jab knowledge goes. Seems dodgy though. Anything she touches seems dodgy. I still can't get my brain around her being allowed to touch a needle never mind doing the procedures she does.

Is this even legal? I thought you should leave it a bit before having lips refilled.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The cupcakes have 'K' and 'M'. Thought she was KH, to be KD. Or is make up her actual surname 🙄

Read the wiki....

Edit to add:
Matt. I apologise. My mistake! Keep thinking his name is coke head panelling dwarf 🤦🏼‍♀️

Adults apologise for their mistakes truff.....

The cupcakes have 'K' and 'M'. Thought she was KH, to be KD. Or is make up her actual surname 🙄

Read the wiki....

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It's disgusting how much she's edited Olives Face & Skin tone in those pictures she's just put on. 🤢🤢

Kid is tanned and airbrushed not an eye bag in sight.
And people get called for saying stuff about her in this thread when her own mother doesn’t like the way she looks 😭 shocking

• Heart
Reactions: 22
You can just tell her mates don't like her. What a depressing half assed attempt.

Oh how the mighty have fallen. Used to have displays like department store windows in her house for any excuse now her celebrations are like having a wee high tea at your Nans.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
You can just tell her mates don't like her. What a depressing half assed attempt.
costco sandwiches too & the Lanson isn’t even in an ice bucket. It looks warm!! 🤣 too much effort that - where’s the shoe rack troops 🥹🫶

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Even hair burst is dying for her hair to get a wash 😭 To be fair Jess Evans could definitely sell hair burst to me cos her hair is lovely and she uses it. Just a shame she follows Truff she needs to distance herself fast 😖

Reactions: 4
12:50 and she's on the plonk 🍾 literally she does nothing all week now does she.

How many sausage rolls has she put away this week hey !

• Haha
Reactions: 23
12:50 and she's on the plonk 🍾 literally she does nothing all week now does she.

There’re taking the piss with the mayo Arnt they?
Like What’s the mayo for? To dip the crisp, the buttys or the sausage rolls in?
I’m sure the buttys will already have it on

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm a nosy witch , I notice everything. Screaming at the picture on the window ledge. Looks like they got a pic of KHM in her cossie 🤣🤣
EDBCBBB8-7AB4-4555-9CAC-077217EF5E88.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
There’re taking the piss with the mayo Arnt they?
Like What’s the mayo for? To dip the crisp, the buttys or the sausage rolls in?
I’m sure the buttys will already have it on
This mayo talk this week has killed me (and my appetite) off 😭 never read about mayo so much in my life 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

Haha!! You can just tell she would put the mini sponge cakes into her mouth whole and still carry on shouting over everybody spraying crumbs everywhere

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Did she post an estate agents reel of a house over on the darkside, one of Mr Makeups portfolio, or have I imagined this with lack of sleep. I thought it was her new forever home but it had 2 livingrooms and no wardrobe/fliming room so it cant be hers.

Reactions: 6
Not even her mates are safe from her working her way around the Wirral bumming food, are they?

"Mmmm...kay, me handsum bouncy blowed dwarf, it's off to Ellie/Naomi//Beth's gaff later for a bummed scran and to see if she's put any money in pick up me card 💨 "

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Gals how long does biotin take to work? My highlighted hair is snapping to duck! Have been taking the biotin from piping rock since before Xmas, using hair masks, massaging my scalp, trying to avoid heat etc etc. but have got loadsa wispy bits that r doing my head in!!!!!
Also… the melatonin you recommended is bleeping boss! Have gone from hardly sleeping to getting a good 8/9 hours a night!
PS. Truff stinks
PPS. Matt’s had a bleeping hair transplant you wide backed whopper!
This is me personally but it took me about 3 months to notice a difference but also here’s a link to a hair mask I use it’s a massive pot and it’s only a tenner I’m mixed race with curly hair and it’s bleached and dyed but it feels like silk I’ll put a pic of my hair below❤
Osmo Intensive Deep Repair Mask 1200ml / 42.3 fl.oz. https://amzn.eu/d/3Y30KKN

C57AE77D-7EA7-4DEF-B30D-9DC754541AE5.jpeg
C635F4B8-8759-44A6-B91E-CA49CC815EFD.jpeg

Edited to add the curly photo is my hair flipped over the front of my face to hide it lol
Edited to add truff smells like a builders crack

I hope on her hen do her mates come out with signs saying read the wiki 😒

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.