Katie Hayes #174 two mums in a pod. The laughing stock and the sharpei fod

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if its been said but is she working with hair burst again? More fool them for working with her! And she has 100% got extensions or a hair piece in on them videos aswell. Does she think everyone is as thick as her and we wouldnt notice? The colour is off too they dont match her natural ratty hair either. Try better next time dick head
Reported to the ASA for blatant lies Matts had a hair transplant it’s not cause of hair burst

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I am bleeping crying that she has lied about Matt having fabulous hair because of herrrberrst shampoo, the bleeping fart machine 🤣.. I thought they had fucked her off ???? x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Isn’t this just hello Dave all over again bet it’s an affiliate code that my cat could sign up for.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
had loads to catch up on since last night 😳 wow, gutted it’s all gone to tit 😭, nothing sticks except the grease to her hair and the stains to her clothes, like someone said the moment has defo passed now and she knows it, that’s why she’s been like a Duracell bunny posting on ALL all of her accounts, posts, lives, reels, her time will come tho, but if anyone CAN help the journo out with receipts it could be sooner rather than later 🙏🏼

Even tho nothing has come of it now @Here2Lurk (formal name Laura), you tried your best and if you can be bothered you should continue to send what you’re in receipt of to brands, starting with Hairburst and Home Bargains 😡, as long as it doesn’t mess a potential massive big case up x

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I bet the hairberrrrst stuff she got was bummed left overs off of sharpei

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Gals how long does biotin take to work? My highlighted hair is snapping to duck! Have been taking the biotin from piping rock since before Xmas, using hair masks, massaging my scalp, trying to avoid heat etc etc. but have got loadsa wispy bits that r doing my head in!!!!!
Also… the melatonin you recommended is bleeping boss! Have gone from hardly sleeping to getting a good 8/9 hours a night!
PS. Truff stinks
PPS. Matt’s had a bleeping hair transplant you wide backed whopper!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Gals how long does biotin take to work? My highlighted hair is snapping to duck! Have been taking the biotin from piping rock since before Xmas, using hair masks, massaging my scalp, trying to avoid heat etc etc. but have got loadsa wispy bits that r doing my head in!!!!!
Also… the melatonin you recommended is bleeping boss! Have gone from hardly sleeping to getting a good 8/9 hours a night!
PS. Truff stinks
Is that the piping rock melatonin troll? Can't remember the last time I slept through the night!

Reactions: 3
As if it’s been 18 days- still not seen the ring officially- too pure for this world. Simone needs to put an olive over it!

Reactions: 6
I am bleeping crying that she has lied about Matt having fabulous hair because of herrrberrst shampoo, the bleeping fart machine 🤣.. I thought they had fucked her off ???? x
Fart machine has just done me in for the night. 💀💀 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is that the piping rock melatonin troll? Can't remember the last time I slept through the night!
Yeah it’s good yano! I got the 10mg but have been snapping the tablets in half cos I read somewhere that 10mg can be too high a dose? Dunno if that’s right or not but half a tablet has been sound for me!
howling that my nerves go taking 10mg melatonin when I used to munch tablets in the 051 but there ya go hahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Yeah it’s good yano! I got the 10mg but have been snapping the tablets in half cos I read somewhere that 10mg can be too high a dose? Dunno if that’s right or not but half a tablet has been sound for me!
howling that my nerves go taking 10mg melatonin when I used to munch tablets in the 051 but there ya go hahaha
🤣🤣🤣🤣 these days I'm worried I'm t
These days I'm worried I'm taking too many vitamins this is not the same brain I had as youth 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
PS. Truff stinks
have you tried rosemary oil? Search it on tiktok, does wonders for your hair! Just make sure it’s pre diluted (the nature spell one is)

Reactions: 4
PS. Truff stinks
Took me about 3 months to notice using biotin. I saw my family the week before Xmas, then again last week and they all said ‘Jesus your hairs got long!’ I have thin hair but lots of it, hasn’t made a difference to the thinness but I started using as PP hair loss was insane after having my bespoke. She’s a day older than Big O and it was still going on in the summer. Should’ve just used herrrburst but can’t bum it like truff so 400 tablets of biotin for £6 was the best I could do 🤣 I don’t wear extensions or have a hair transplant so #ad

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's disgusting how much she's edited Olives Face & Skin tone in those pictures she's just put on. 🤢🤢

Kid is tanned and airbrushed not an eye bag in sight.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.