Katie Hayes #174 two mums in a pod. The laughing stock and the sharpei fod

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which is lovely but absolutely no need to accuse me of being her or connected that’s worst insult ever. Also as I said I have no control over the police or echo messing. Posting pics of every email & document would feed her narrative. All I can do is send every company she tries to beg off everything i have.
Oh girl come on ! The thing that went on between you & Truff was like the top trending posts on the whole of tattle ! Everyone was interested... everyone's been following it and waiting on updates !
You shared it with everyone , so that's not fair to say it's weird that someone's asking you about it ! Everyone's been checking in on you and wondering what's going on !

Reactions: 15
I think your weird u are that invested. As said could’ve stayed completely quiet: none of this affects anyone but me.
I think it’s weird that you messaged Kate Hayes for hours on end, and when she initially messaged you, you come on here asking for help with it 🤣. Then came up with some cock and bull story.
I’ll take being called weird, I’ve been called worse girl

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Which is lovely but absolutely no need to accuse me of being her or connected that’s worst insult ever. Also as I said I have no control over the police or echo messing. Posting pics of every email & document would feed her narrative. All I can do is send every company she tries to beg off everything i have.
Just show us your thumbs and let’s move on.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Please don’t patronise me. I don’t need ti explain anything to you! I’m sure she posted you last year- sorry if I’m wrong about that and I’ve done far more to stop her than anyone ever has who’ve been subjected t0 her. I don’t have to post or tell anything so get get off your high horse and crack on with your life duck
Behave you’ve done far more to stop her than anyone ever has. What have you actually done to stop her then, because you know, with you doing far more to stop her has done nothing. Sorry can’t get off my high horse I see things very clearly when I’m up here.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
and Kate is laughing at everyone on here tonight turning on each other! I’d keep the case to your self now @Heretolurk321 I 100% don’t think anything about this story is dodgy we all know how much kate is a bullying bleep and since Laura standing up for herself she hasnt doxxed anyone since when apparently she gets harassed daily because she knows she has a harassment order hanging over her head that she’s avoiding in every possible way she won’t doxx or msg anyone again!

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Listen you can tell and share what you want. Think today if you'd of just explained what you meant over the warning and why it was getting left etc... just as people were confused that's all.
You did say last week to echo article defo happening so made it sound like you knew more ! That's all.
No one's trying to turn it all nasty... at all. I just would broke things down a bit cos it sounded like there was all kinds going on & now it's like nothing is !

Reactions: 18
So is the echo article happening and what was the FOI request can we get answers please thanks in advance

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Amanda are you there ? Amanda girl , have a bevy and get on here girl , we need you and your incoherent rants to give us a laugh 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I think your weird u are that invested. As said could’ve stayed completely quiet: none of this affects anyone but me.
When you put all this on a gossip site, you think it’s weird people ask questions about it?! You’re as bad as Kate- posting the ins and outs then wanting the PRIVET life 🤣

My opinion is it’s none of your concern. You’ve seen who I am.., so maybe come at me there ✌🏼
I’m sure she would if you hadn’t changed your insta name love 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 2
and Kate is laughing at everyone on here tonight turning on each other! I’d keep the case to your self now @Heretolurk321 I 100% don’t think anything about this story is dodgy we all know how much kate is a bullying bleep and since Laura standing up for herself she hasnt doxxed anyone since when apparently she gets harassed daily because she knows she has a harassment order hanging over her head that she’s avoiding in every possible way she won’t doxx or msg anyone again!
She has doxxed people since this? Kate will have been laughing on here for ages anyway at the never happening echo article and harassment ‘warning’

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.