Katie Hayes #174 two mums in a pod. The laughing stock and the sharpei fod

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t deal with any kick off tonight - I’m back to work tomorrow after 9 days off and we’re in covid outbreak so I need my beauty sleep 🫥

Reactions: 10
So she got a warning for refusing to reply or answer to anyone 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣come on now look at what you’re saying
Please don’t patronise me. I don’t need ti explain anything to you! I’m sure she posted you last year- sorry if I’m wrong about that and I’ve done far more to stop her than anyone ever has who’ve been subjected t0 her. I don’t have to post or tell anything so get get off your high horse and crack on with your life duck
So she got a warning for refusing to reply or answer to anyone 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣come on now look at what you’re saying

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Can’t believe everyone is turning on Heretolurk321 just because Kate hasn’t been thrown in Nick and isn’t on the front page of the echo 🤣 so bleeping fickle after calling her a legend and offering support. Just feeds the narrative of there being bullies on here!
See this is where all that “be kind” stuff gets brought up. No one is bullying anyone. And people know there’s no bullies on here, so it shouldn’t really feed “bully” narrative. It’s simple questions what’s being asked, as it doesn’t make sense what’s being said. So if you was told something for instance and you had doubts of what’s being said you wouldn’t think hang on a minute that doesn’t add up and want to question it

Reactions: 9
Ive missed soooo many threads ! Engaged !? Whats been happening since the engagement can anyone catch me up ? Hope all you lot had a fab new year sorry not been on but needed to come on today my heads battered. Hope everyone here is well and doing okay xxx
Hope your ok ❤
Well yes delo the gif give in 🤮 infact no Kate told him to ha ha

Reactions: 2
Can’t believe everyone is turning on Heretolurk321 just because Kate hasn’t been thrown in Nick and isn’t on the front page of the echo 🤣 so bleeping fickle after calling her a legend and offering support. Just feeds the narrative of there being bullies on here!
I can’t see anyone turning on her. Just asking questions based on their perspective of what Laura has said. I never once called her a legend, as the whole thing has seemed off since day one

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh girl no one thought she was getting thrown in the Nick, go way 🤣

People have just asked some questions.... we've been told can tell You more soon , all kinds going on behind the scenes, FOI request coming , echo article is happening - then Nothing. That's all - no one's bullying anyone don't be soft !

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t know how anyone can be bullied on an anonymous online gossip forum? That’s just my two pence worth 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
ITS ACTUALLY NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS THOUGH 😂😅 I read here to escape life and have many other things going on! I did not want or ask for her abuse Everyone knows the police as everyone else are stretched! I have no control over them or the echo😅 I’m not her or anything to do with her and anyone with any sense can see that by my page she shared..:

Reactions: 24
Please don’t patronise me. I don’t need ti explain anything to you! I’m sure she posted you last year- sorry if I’m wrong about that and I’ve done far more to stop her than anyone ever has who’ve been subjected t0 her. I don’t have to post or tell anything so get get off your high horse and crack on with your life duck
You don’t need to explain anything? Very odd from someone who Posted 400 plus messages on a forum to people you don’t know. My opinion is, you can’t explain it because you’ve been called out as a liar and it’s the truth 😘

• Wow
Reactions: 3
T
I can’t see anyone turning on her. Just asking questions based on their perspective of what Laura has said. I never once called her a legend, as the whole thing has seemed off since day one
The fact you’ve thought about it so deeply since day off is off…

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.