Katie Hayes #174 two mums in a pod. The laughing stock and the sharpei fod

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believe Laura but whatever, let's not turn on each other, let's concentrate on the BIG LADY.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Yeah it was all a load of bs, all this about foi requests was clearly made up along with much else. And there was never going to be an article. The person behind it did a few dirty deletes on their tattle account. Attention seaking and were never gonna deliver.
Do you know what I thought this earlier when I searched for FOI request. No trace of the comments that I’m certain were there before from one poster.

Reactions: 7
Yeah it was all a load of bs, all this about foi requests was clearly made up along with much else. And there was never going to be an article. The person behind it did a few dirty deletes on their tattle account. Attention seaking and were never gonna deliver.
Hiya Kate

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've had a ton of crisps for dinner. This is what happens when everyone is out and the new series of Love Island is on.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
For what it’s worth I don’t think @Heretolurk321 is chatting tit I just don’t think you answered people’s questions properly tbf when they were asking about what was happening. And then you can’t say people are too invested when you gave tattle a play by play of what was going on.

But anywho she’ll get her day it’s already starting, we’ve seen no over the top balloons/bummed graze table and her ‘mates’ leaking her 50p kinder egg ring.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hiya Kate 👍

Reactions: 7
Journalists pick up and drop stories all the time, there could well have been something in the works but if something else comes up or if there isn’t enough to make it interesting they move on. Just the way it is

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Journalists pick up and drop stories all the time, there could well have been something in the works but if something else comes up or if there isn’t enough to make it interesting they move on. Just the way it is
bleeping Harry and his todger!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Makes sense. Although doesn’t make sense that we got repeated posts saying it was happening soon

Reactions: 4
Did none of you trolls make your bed this morning??? Oh I love a bit of drama when I can’t sleep 👌🏻😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Birko I’ll apologise, I’ll eat my words if I’m wrong but until I see the proof I still think it’s tit
Wrong about what 😂 as I said rather than this carry on you know who I am if you have any questions please ask. I’m no longer going to give her the satisfaction of seeing anyone bickering here it proves her warped point 😘

Reactions: 22
I’ve had a bacon and egg barm for tea and I’m now really confused reading this thread 🤯 Sometimes I wish I had a degree in criminal psychology in order to keep up on here 🤔🔍

At least Kate remains consistent in posting tit make up vids.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought the article couldn’t run because of legal implications last time, now it seems it’s that the editor doesn’t deem it worthy orunning.
My heads gone, feel like I’m In some sort of secret society 😬

Edited to spell check: I don’t want to be accused of being KHMayo.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Or it could have been a lie all from the start because someone wanted attention. All the it;s coming soon, legal are just signing it off again and again with the teasing. I did say nothing would come of it at the time.

Im hardly kate for calling out something that was clearly a wild goose chase. I lurk her but wanted to say something as it was clearly someone having a joke. Freedom of information request....that was not within its remit. A real article would have been good. But this wasn't it.

Reactions: 2
Wrong about what 😂 as I said rather than this carry on you know who I am if you have any questions please ask. I’m no longer going to give her the satisfaction of seeing anyone bickering here it proves her warped point 😘
I wouldn’t even post anything about it again we know Kate reads here so it’s giving her the heads up constantly on what’s going on so id say let’s forget this case till the echo have a story to publish

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.