Katie Hayes #174 two mums in a pod. The laughing stock and the sharpei fod

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
RE: the journo’s Twitter - I’m also calling bull now, I messaged her a few months ago saying I’d happy to be involved and had no reply.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
She has doxxed people since this? Kate will have been laughing on here for ages anyway at the never happening echo article and harassment ‘warning’
I haven’t seen her doxx anyone since Laura it will of been posted on here and I think the journo made us believe there was an echo article coming by saying story coming need to check legalities and nothing since and now tweets deleted looks like the journo was the bull shitter in all this And I think tonight kate will be having a bigger laugh seeing how people are turning on each other because of her behaviour Id leave the case to Laura and leave us to carry on “trolling” the main bleep here

edit: sorry journo your not chatting bull 😂😂😂 👏👏 looks like echo need more people
To come forward

Reactions: 22
so until she bully’s someone else don’t expect a echo story anytime soon it will come tho she a natural born nasty person

Reactions: 6
RE: the journo’s Twitter - I’m also calling bull now, I messaged her a few months ago saying I’d happy to be involved and had no reply.
Yeah it was all a load of bs, all this about foi requests was clearly made up along with much else. And there was never going to be an article. The person behind it did a few dirty deletes on their tattle account. Attention seaking and were never gonna deliver.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.