Katie Hayes #174 two mums in a pod. The laughing stock and the sharpei fod

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please don’t patronise me. I don’t need ti explain anything to you! I’m sure she posted you last year- sorry if I’m wrong about that and I’ve done far more to stop her than anyone ever has who’ve been subjected t0 her. I don’t have to post or tell anything so get get off your high horse and crack on with your life duck
She’s not patronising you. She’s asking you questions, as a few people have, which you wont/cant answer. What’s with the not explaining yourself when you posted every detail of every message weeks ago? Why you so defensive? Simple questions being asked, that’s all

• Heart
Reactions: 2
No way goss, I hope its not. Can you take anything with cooking our new baby troll?
No girl just paracetamol- could murder a decongestant but I'm not allowed one 😭
I'm going to keep the hand held thermometer close tho and I did a first aid course at Oh Snarlin so il survive !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
T

The fact you’ve thought about it so deeply since day off is off…
If that’s what you define deep thinking, I don’t know what to say 🤣. Forming an opinion based on your posts is hardly deep thinking, but we clearly have very different opinions. Like I think you’re spouting tit, and others don’t. We’re all entitled to our opinion

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Refusin to reply or answer to anyone … sorry Kate isn’t available she’s unwell mentally… I’ll pass on the the message.
We all know it’s her at the other end 🤷🏻‍♀️
This I 100% believe she plays the mental health card too many times it’s her way to gain engagement on her insta career

Reactions: 14
I think your weird u are that invested. As said could’ve stayed completely quiet: none of this affects anyone but me.
If that’s what you define deep thinking, I don’t know what to say 🤣. Forming an opinion based on your posts is hardly deep thinking, but we clearly have very different opinions. Like I think you’re spouting tit, and others don’t. We’re all entitled to our opinion

Reactions: 6
I think your weird u are that invested. As said could’ve stayed completely quiet: none of this affects anyone but me.
Oh girl come on be serious !
The thing that went on between you & Truff was like the top trending posts on the whole of tattle ! Everyone was interested... everyone's been following it and waiting on updates !
You shared it with everyone , so that's not fair to say it's weird that someone's asking you about it ! Everyone's been checking in on you and wondering what's going on !!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
You don’t need to explain anything? Very odd from someone who Posted 400 plus messages on a forum to people you don’t know. My opinion is, you can’t explain it because you’ve been called out as a liar and it’s the truth 😘
My opinion is it’s none of your concern. You’ve seen who I am.., so maybe come at me there ✌🏼

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.