Katie Hayes #173 says hiding her ring as not to brag.. truth is tho..her rock is blag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cant understand it. When I change the younger one, the older one runs off shouting dirty poo mummy eeee. Won't come anywhere near her until I say she's clean and it's gone (the nappy). She must literally live in filthy nappies and I assume sees man's tit all over the house so things it being dotted about everywhere is normal. She is poor though, maybe she can't afford to change big O multiple times a day...
My eldest used to come up to me and say that baby of yours stinks. I think you need to clean it. 😂😂😂 cheers kid. I’ve just changed her nappy on the way to the bin with it now 👍🏻 my own kids a bespoke troll 🥹.

I do feel for O, she doesn’t know any better and Kate will be one of those that has laughed when she’s done something ‘naughty’ so now she’s continuing and Kate is getting angry cause she doesn’t know how to teach her.

Shall I refer you for a parenting course truff? I’ll even call you by your formal name. Katie Jane.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
My eldest used to come up to me and say that baby of yours stinks. I think you need to clean it. 😂😂😂 cheers kid. I’ve just changed her nappy on the way to the bin with it now 👍🏻 my own kids a bespoke troll 🥹.

I do feel for O, she doesn’t know any better and Kate will be one of those that has laughed when she’s done something ‘naughty’ so now she’s continuing and Kate is getting angry cause she doesn’t know how to teach her.

Shall I refer you for a parenting course truff? I’ll even call you by your formal name. Katie Jane.
Kates IQ is 70 and I don't care what anyone says!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oluv is just like her Ma, she’s going to be a nightmare, imagine her as a teen 🤣
Does anyone recommend any contraceptive to stop periods? Mini pill isn’t working. Can’t be the combined pill, or combined anything, also not willing to say yes to a hysterectomy or ablation yet. I bleed more than I don’t, in agony 😩
I could ask Truff cos she wears a nurse outfit so is basically a qualified nurse now!
Ahh a I feel you. I had the ablation 6 years ago periods stopped pain still there. Waiting now till mid to late 40s to have a full radical hysterectomy 😞 because I don’t wanna go in menopause too early. I have endometriosis and the pain I’m in is unbearable. Probably best thing to get would be there coil

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Why doesn't she just delete her Instagram & be done with it ?
She is obsessed with the trolls, she can't manage her personal hygiene , Child or house....cos she's "sooo busy" but she's not actually doing anything on Instagram - she's not making no money ?

All this I'm signing off for the weekend troops. bleeping embarrassing.
If it's her job & she's works so hard... she should be posting content for her followers ?Makeup Looks ? falcon idol tips.... all people get is posts about Olive and stories about tit 💩 then she fucks off for the weekend. Time to call it a day !

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Ahh a I feel you. I had the ablation 6 years ago periods stopped pain still there. Waiting now till mid to late 40s to have a full radical hysterectomy 😞 because I don’t wanna go in menopause too early. I have endometriosis and the pain I’m in is unbearable. Probably best thing to get would be there coil
I have endo too, tried the mirena, it was horrendous for me. Sick of none stop bleeding and pain, it’s agony ☹

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Omg she's a vile pig. She's sitting on the Say it with Diamonds live...

Shes sitting stuffing her face & said I've got gravy on my hoodie from last night, I only had it on for an hour last night, I've put it back on , I'm not arsed !
She is FILTHY !!
Wasn’t she stuffing her face on the last one she did with them?!

Also I’m absolutely devastated that we missed out on last nights recipe

Reactions: 8
Wasn’t she stuffing her face on the last one she did with them?!

Also I’m absolutely devastated that we missed out on last nights recipe
Shes an absolute Mongrel...
I'm proper shocked she sat there shoving a packet of squares down her gob !

She said I've got New Balance trainers on with no sock..... Me feet are going to be sweating they're going to Stinkkkkkk

Farting doesn't bother or embarrass me....

Then she said about the Gravy down her hoodie from last night and that she wasn't arsed. Didn't even put clean clothes on to go and do that today.
🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
What I don’t get is if she’s so bothered about how she looks to edit her pics down to a size 10, which she clearly isn’t, then wouldn’t you try and present yourself a bit better on an actual LIVE video that notoriously adds a few pounds on the best of days. Like, wear clean clothes, something slimming and sit up straight while you “work” otherwise why bother kidding yourself you look like your edited pics. It’s a shame as she’s a normal size and if she dressed for it she’d probably do well as a midsize influencer. She’s got a terrible attitude imagine how awful she is to the people around her if she’s so vile to complete strangers, it’s a wonder people around her, her mum and partner for a start, haven’t had an intervention with her and blocked her from reading this site as I don’t think she gets actual troll messages very often she just reads here, hates hearing the truth and is obsessed with it, it’s all her life is about, to the detriment of personal hygiene & parenting her child.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I don’t even have a utility room but I’d bleeping love it I’d be in there all day washing and drying. She’s a lazy heffer. There’s nothing better than the smell of clean washing in a house
The only things big trucks house smells of us farts, dog tit and Gregg's sweat....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Oluv is just like her Ma, she’s going to be a nightmare, imagine her as a teen 🤣
Does anyone recommend any contraceptive to stop periods? Mini pill isn’t working. Can’t be the combined pill, or combined anything, also not willing to say yes to a hysterectomy or ablation yet. I bleed more than I don’t, in agony 😩
I could ask Truff cos she wears a nurse outfit so is basically a qualified nurse now!
I know there are a lot of horror stories about the mirena but it’s been an absolute godsend to me, my periods used to be horrendous, at least 10 days at a time and so heavy it was a struggle to do anything. As soon as I had the coil fitted it all stopped and I haven’t had any side effects. It’s not for everyone but it’s worth a try

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I always cringe slightly when Olive’s behavior is mentioned here. One of my bespokes was an absolute nightmare at that age. My first was a dream, could take him anywhere, slept well, no bother. 2nd child, oh my god, he was something else. Turned me grey, aged me about 10 years. My third is just like the 1st. You trolls would definitely judge me about my middle child 😂 although hes better now hes older.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s lost all sense of actual reality
Got too big for her tit flicker shoes and thinks she doesn’t need to do ‘real life’ chores and actual paid work
She’s been ‘lucky’ and not actually had to work hard for anything in her life before
It’s all come tumbling down and I think she is counting on Delo to save the day
There’s literally no chance of her getting a proper job, can you imagine her in any paid profession sitting there in stinking clothes, using inappropriate language and shoving crisps in her mouth? Whilst speaking to customers or clients?

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.