Katie Hayes #173 says hiding her ring as not to brag.. truth is tho..her rock is blag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t get over the difference between the filtered photos and IRL 😳
She has THE worst attitude, she wouldn’t last a second in a 9-5, I’d be marched in front of HR so bloody quick if I had to work with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It’s one thing wearing dirty clothes, but then wearing them to ‘work’ and broadcasting you’ve got on dirty clothes is something else

• Sick
Reactions: 27
I can’t get over how scruffy she is and openly admits it to everyone! I feel disgusting and dirty if late and don’t shower before morning gym/run. Everything about her makes me itch and want to throw on a 90oC wash 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ahh a I feel you. I had the ablation 6 years ago periods stopped pain still there. Waiting now till mid to late 40s to have a full radical hysterectomy 😞 because I don’t wanna go in menopause too early. I have endometriosis and the pain I’m in is unbearable. Probably best thing to get would be there coil
I had a hysterectomy in my 30’s and went in to menopause early after years and years of gynae problems, and I can honestly say it’s the best decision I ever made. I had the mirena coil put in during an ablation and lap for endo (I didn’t want it, but I didn’t implicitly say no to it, so they put it in) and it sent me mental. I was one turn of the steering wheel away from purposely crashing in to the central reservation of the motorway at 90mph to end everything 😢 The thought of my leaving my kids without a Mum was the only thing that stopped me.
My GP said they wouldn’t remove it because my consultant had said I needed to ‘give it 3 months’, so I told them I’d watched YouTube videos and would take it out myself. It was out within 24 hours.
HRT has changed my life x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I can’t get over how scruffy she is and openly admits it to everyone! I feel disgusting and dirty if late and don’t shower before morning gym/run. Everything about her makes me itch and want to throw on a 90oC wash 😂😂
SAME. I get a shower every day, do my hair and put my makeup on for work. Couldn't IMAGINE living her life. And Kate hun, I have 2 kids and a husband. No bleeping need to not get a wash.

Reactions: 15
Fumin because the chippy didn’t put my salt and pepper chicken in our order. bleeping Truff probably had it off

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Screenshot_20230113_213247_Facebook.jpg

👀👀 can it be the same Katie Hayes? Surely she'd mention a "good deed" like this on her stories!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I feel like I should be renamed Truff cos I'm eating in bed while watching tv... in my defence, it is chocolate, my TV is a TV and not an ipad and I have 2 living rooms downstairs, so.....

Absolutely delicious 😋
20230113_205329.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She’s one cheeky fuckin bastard 😂😂 honestly all that drivel on the podcast about how she “used to edit “ her photos ! Brass neck of it !! She thrives off this site! Constantly giving ammunition! Get a proper job you bone idol walrus!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Omg I've just remembered too.....
They were talking about Amsterdam on Tik Tok...

So she goes... I went to The Dam for a hen recently.... I didn't like what the plans were one of the days.... I didn't wana do it.... so I went for a 3 course meal on my own !
I uploaded a video sitting eating with my wine !

Imagine someone going on your Hen & doing that ! Her poor sister in law ! She's bleeping horrible- who does she think she is ! Imagine the murder if someone done that on her Hen !
The only acceptable reason for this is if the plan was to go to Banana Bar- I bleeping refuse to go in that place, im not eating a banana out of some woman's fanny 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve got a cheek calling anyone fat or skitting them, I’ve sat on my arse all night to the point I thought rigor mortice had set in when I tried to stand up and I’ve just demolished a box of M&S chocolates some one bought at Christmas for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.