Katie Hayes #173 says hiding her ring as not to brag.. truth is tho..her rock is blag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eeeeeeeeh i can’t bare her! All she ever says is “I, I, I, I…” as she shovels food into her gob. I’m not telling you what I’d do in five years, mate, no one gives a duck! Ur on a “job” apparently for SIWD so make something up and be like “I’d love to have another baby, maybe a new car” who cares really? Rather than being a snotty bleep hahaha she’s defo got some form of learning difficulty.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
"If we won the lottery Matt said he'd still go to work every day..."

He fuckin hates her, doesn't he? Almost as much as Max.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
You can just tell why everyone hates her. She speaks over everyone at all times, comes across so rude and thick, can’t be arsed to wear a clean top to what is essentially work (in the loosest sense of the word ever) and talks about nothing but herself. There’s not even an ounce of likability about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Why does she have to do this big announcement every Fridays saying “ I’m having the weekend off” and then on Sunday literally posts videos of every second of their weekend

next podcast out “in a few weeks” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Eeeeeeeeh i can’t bare her! All she ever says is “I, I, I, I…” as she shovels food into her gob. I’m not telling you what I’d do in five years, mate, no one gives a duck! Ur on a “job” apparently for SIWD so make something up and be like “I’d love to have another baby, maybe a new car” who cares really? Rather than being a snotty bleep hahaha she’s defo got some form of learning difficulty.
In five years I’ll have another baby and I’ll be mrs delamere. Aim high why don’t you

• Haha
Reactions: 38
You know what tickles me is she will say she's staying offline all weekend, but will flim everything and upload it Monday.....

• Haha
Reactions: 28
In five years I’ll have another baby and I’ll be mrs delamere. Aim high why don’t you
Also said she won’t be doing social media anymore. You’re not doing it now love 😂. Literally blacklisted from every company the racist homophobic bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
No I actually cannot believe the size of her!! When did she get that big?! And I’m not fat shaming but she’s editing herself into Kendall Jenner of a weekend but walking round like that in real life. She needs to learn what an actual calorie deficit is

• Haha
Reactions: 40
What a sad existence that she’s going to have to get her weddings pictures edited to make delo look bionic and her into the size of a cheese string in order to keep up the appearances on the gram

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Kate is thick as duck,not one ounce of intelligence in her head, I bet the crack is great in their house. She hasn’t got a clue what’s going on in life,she’s in Kate’s little world.

Reactions: 28
Jealous of everyone that can use the stuff that makes your clothes smell amazing, I’m allergic to absolutely everything except the non scented, non coloured stuff 😭😭 fml

She’s bleeping massive isn’t she?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.