Katie Hayes #173 says hiding her ring as not to brag.. truth is tho..her rock is blag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oluv is just like her Ma, she’s going to be a nightmare, imagine her as a teen 🤣
Does anyone recommend any contraceptive to stop periods? Mini pill isn’t working. Can’t be the combined pill, or combined anything, also not willing to say yes to a hysterectomy or ablation yet. I bleed more than I don’t, in agony 😩
I could ask Truff cos she wears a nurse outfit so is basically a qualified nurse now!
I feel your pain QM ☹. My periods were truly horrendous, doctor referred me to hospital, coil was first treatment plan but the registrar couldn't actually fit it (tight cervix 😵💫) so put me on Zoladex implants which I am injected with every four weeks and I don't have periods at all - absolute bliss - and I take HRT in conjunction with the implant and I've had no side affects at all. Been on it for 2yrs now. Get yourself to the doctors (if you can get an appointment!)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I feel ashamed for Delo ye know. He must be a bleeping scruffy fucker as well. Delo your fiance is wearing day old stained clothes, with shoes and no socks on, talking about how tit her personal hygiene is. How are you not embarrassed 🤣🤣🤣 shes going to be your actual WIFE? EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE hahahahaha absolute meffs

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Not caught up yet, but talking of bouncy blows
Trolls have you seen the newish revlon hair dryer/styler?
It’s better than the original in my opinion and makes your hair like you’ve just been to the hair dressers.
CDE2C833-0D83-49CE-B268-4C4A117AF8CA.png
09BF18E1-3172-4FDD-8C86-19AAC123017B.png

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I feel your pain QM ☹. My periods were truly horrendous, doctor referred me to hospital, coil was first treatment plan but the registrar couldn't actually fit it (tight cervix 😵💫) so put me on Zoladex implants which I am injected with every four weeks and I don't have periods at all - absolute bliss - and I take HRT in conjunction with the implant and I've had no side affects at all. Been on it for 2yrs now. Get yourself to the doctors (if you can get an appointment!)
Thanks salty! I rang them this aft, usual story, ring 8am 🙈
I can’t have HRT 😭 I’ll have a look at that implant though, hopefully it’s something I can have! X

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Omg I've just remembered too.....
They were talking about Amsterdam on Tik Tok...

So she goes... I went to The Dam for a hen recently.... I didn't like what the plans were one of the days.... I didn't wana do it.... so I went for a 3 course meal on my own !
I uploaded a video sitting eating with my wine !

Imagine someone going on your Hen & doing that ! Her poor sister in law ! She's bleeping horrible- who does she think she is ! Imagine the murder if someone done that on her Hen !

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 79
Always the professional, how she has the cheek to call this work is beyond me
If Matt won the lottery he’d still go to work. After enduring the podcast I can’t say I blame the fella must be the only person that dreads Friday and loves Monday.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

So she goes... I went to The Dam for a hen recently.... I didn't like what the plans were one of the days.... I didn't wana do it.... so I went for a 3 course meal on my own !

Imagine someone going on your Hen & doing that ! Her poor sister in law ! She's bleeping horrible- who does she think she is ! Imagine the murder if someone done that on her Hen !
Didn’t someone from the hen or who knew someone who went on it come on here and say she was a nightmare, was it she refused to wear an outfit of some sort if I remember right

Reactions: 28

They probably wanted to do something fun and non-instagramable. Is that when she was body slamming bread into the dip??

If Matt won the lottery he’d still go to work. After enduring the podcast I can’t say I blame the fella must be the only person that dreads Friday and loves Monday.
Nah, he enables the scruff. He was there for the conception of big O so he only has himself to blame 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 27

If she ever gets to have a hen-do I hope to god her friends duck about & don’t do what she wants them to (can just imagine all the shite she’d want on hers). She is vile- even someone else’s hen-do all she thinks about is herself. Selfish blurt.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Probably sings along to that stupid bloody advert on the radio from one of the recruitment places 🎶Now I love Mondaysssss, Mondays are working for meeee🎵 makes my ears bleed

• Haha
Reactions: 4
she’s got no shame, I’d legit disown her if I was related to her 🙈
Every time you think she can’t top what she’s done before,she goes and does it again. She was a bloody slob on the say it with diamonds live, she looked like she’d rather be elsewhere! Why the hell do any of these companies choose her to promote their products 😆

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.