Katie Hayes #173 says hiding her ring as not to brag.. truth is tho..her rock is blag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d be seriously questioning my online presence if some random clinic was using pics of my reason on their ads :oops:
6EEAFCEB-9457-4269-AD1B-CD9B01478D28.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
I know someone said WiFi fod looked like Rosie Jones and deffo does but I cannot unsee Sharlene Spiteri from Texas everytime I see her. Soz Sharl:oops:
She looks like Bryn off gavin an stacey to me. A really shocked and surprised bryn.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well I listened and I literally can not bare her.

We will talk about pregnancies/struggling to concieve and loss. I felt sorry for the niaomi. Lost a baby at 6 months pregnant. Could barely get the story tho because arl big gob wouldn’t shut the duck up! Honestly- what a joke this girl is. I feel like Niaomi is just made up to have a mate if I’m honest with yas

Reactions: 33
Yeah it's at 2.1 stars from 33 reviews 🙃

Yeah it's at 2.1 stars from 33 reviews 🙃
FYI TROLLS you can mark is as played then review without subjecting your ears to it

im a dinosaur though so you probably already knew that 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

We will talk about pregnancies/struggling to concieve and loss. I felt sorry for the niaomi. Lost a baby at 6 months pregnant. Could barely get the story tho because arl big gob wouldn’t shut the duck up! Honestly- what a joke this girl is. I feel like Niaomi is just made up to have a mate if I’m honest with yas
A chemical pregnancy is horrible, but literally means you were pregnant for about 4 days. Not the same is it.

Reactions: 20

I don’t think Wifi Fod lost a baby that far along. I believe she was saying her doctors wife did and he used it as an example that she could be worse off than miscarrying before 12 weeks.

Trolls I need some advice. My friends fella has messaged me, he wants help choosing an engagement ring 🙊 where is good to browse? Ive been married so long it’s totally off my radar. Any advice appreciated ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So they went to the trouble of recording this shite and then decided not to post it on youtube even after going to the trouble of setting a YouTube account and getting over 100 subscribers, scared of a few home truths.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
A chemical pregnancy is horrible, but literally means you were pregnant for about 4 days. Not the same is it.
She knows everyone knows it was a chemical pregnancy cos she was trying to defend it on the podcast saying it doesn't matter if it was very early it doesn't matter....

A chemical pregnancy and a miscarriage are very different !! Both upsetting but different. I've had both ! Most people don't even know they've had a CP they just come on their period a few days late !
The way she goes on like she's been through the same as a woman who has miscarried at say 6-12 weeks is despicable ! She's twisting the truth and she knows it !

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Trolls I need some advice. My friends fella has messaged me, he wants help choosing an engagement ring 🙊 where is good to browse? Ive been married so long it’s totally off my radar. Any advice appreciated ❤
I got mine from Wongs, picked it myself, my gammon didn’t trust himself. Scouse bird Steph getting hers from there did put me off slightly but they make to measure so that was a massive plus & that could be a good way for him to design his own

• Heart
I got mine from Wongs, picked it myself, my gammon didn’t trust himself. Scouse bird Steph getting hers from there did put me off slightly but they make to measure so that was a massive plus & that could be a good way for him to design his own
I told my brother to go to Wongs when he asked for advice. He chose a beautiful ring and I'm getting a beautiful sister in law ❤ so I second this @JessicaFletcher36

Didn't know Steph the meff went there!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.