Katie Hayes #173 says hiding her ring as not to brag.. truth is tho..her rock is blag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up so sorry if this has been said, but who is the random man who chirps in every now and again 😂😂😂 so random
I think he finds them two chatting pure tit that funny little random laughs just creep out he can’t contain himself. Either that or he’s just highly ashamed of himself he’s put his name to this and little awkward laughs to pretend he gets what they are talking about escape out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She needs to stop FLIMING her kid getting in cupboards trying to make out they're funny.... and go and put a wash on , clean the house & wash her hair. Must be creatures living in that head by now 🐛🪱
And that grey bleeping tracky top too 😷

Just thought I’d show off 💍
He didn’t even buy the diamond it was my nannas he just got the band and this is why I love it so much more
Congratulations gorge xx

Reactions: 4
Imagine having a Podcast about being a "Momma"....
then saying your hiding from a 2 year old you can't handle cos they've been lashing tit around & hitting kids.
She seriously needs to sort out her parenting skills now ! That kid needs a routine & discipline. She needs to stop all this my kid my rules tit, this age now they're little sponges absorbing everything & shaping towards the person they're going to become. There is nothing down for Olive there really isn't .... she's going to be worse than Kate.... bleeping hellllll !

Reactions: 36
Put your kid in nursery instead of trying to ‘work’ with her at home then you soft bleep, honestly she is the worlds worst mother 😩

Reactions: 28
Just thought I’d show off 💍
He didn’t even buy the diamond it was my nannas he just got the band and this is why I love it so much more
Aww that’s beautiful 😍.

I’ve finally found the podcast Jesus Christ Guantanamo Bay could use it as a new form of torture.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I feel sorry for the kids who are going to be at school with big O she’s going to be a bleeping nightmare who bully’s her way through life, the kids got no chance with fat crack dragging her up
There’s a child like this at my childrens school. Hit my child and the teachers were trying to justify it. I were like well I’ll tell you what I’ll do the same to you and we’ll see what happens. She goes that’s assault I were like nooo really? Why’s that then because we are adults?

It wasn’t just a normal child ‘hit’. That child left mine with a lot of bruising. I were raging

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Well I listened and I literally can not bare her.

We will talk about pregnancies/struggling to concieve and loss. I felt sorry for the niaomi. Lost a baby at 6 months pregnant. Could barely get the story tho because arl big gob wouldn’t shut the duck up! Honestly- what a joke this girl is. I feel like Niaomi is just made up to have a mate if I’m honest with yas
Omg poor girl. I've got no experience with miscarriage or baby loss but I feel like losing a baby at 6 months, having to give birth and leaving hospital without your baby, must be infinitely worse than Truff's experience, which basically amounts to a false positive test followed by a slightly late period - disappointing and upsetting, yes, but probably not actually traumatising. Hope I'm not being too cold-hearted here...

Reactions: 18
That reel Walking into 2023 shes uploaded is from getting ready for a night out in October 2022..... she's a lazy witch 🤣
Instagram is my job, my job is so hard 💩

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Any news on her scabby, infected ear piercing? Apart from she probably smells like one.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Trolls I have been on an actual thread for this but obviously you are all the best at recommendations! Have any of you had any experience with fertility/ivf clinics?
Hewitt centre at the women's. Think they have satellite clinics in a few areas too. I'd also recommend checking the HFEA website and joining the IVF support facebook group x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh here we go….. I failed at motherhood today waiting for her “army” to come back and say oh kate your amazing!! Your the best mum olive is amazing!!!! SNORE OFF YOU BINT!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh here we go….. I failed at motherhood today waiting for her “army” to come back and say oh kate your amazing!! Your the best mum olive is amazing!!!! SNORE OFF YOU BINT!
She fails at Motherhood everyday !
Funny to how she's trying to get people to "relate" & say their kids are as bad as Big O ! Ain't happening Hun !

Reactions: 17
Has she really took the rock off to record that daft video

‘I’m hiding at the top of my stairs’ I’m screaming why is she trying to be like Kim kardashian ‘you guyzzz I’m hiding in my guest room because my kids won’t leave me alone’

Olive does give off twatty north vibes tbh. And they both sound like Bart Simpson

DEFO ON HERE!!!
That Caffy has said a few shouts too that I’ve been suspicious of!
They are ALL defo trolls…Scouse ma the biggest
Yeah definitely is she Irene? There’s a particular tattler i was convinced is her but I can’t remember who it was

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
She needs to stop FLIMING her kid getting in cupboards trying to make out they're funny.... and go and put a wash on , clean the house & wash her hair. Must be creatures living in that head by now 🐛🪱
and iron those bastard curtains the scruff

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.