Katie Hayes #173 says hiding her ring as not to brag.. truth is tho..her rock is blag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I told my brother to go to Wongs when he asked for advice. He chose a beautiful ring and I'm getting a beautiful sister in law ❤ so I second this @JessicaFletcher36

Didn't know Steph the meff went there!
I think she had a ring made up similar to the one prince William gave to Kate 😳 another troll told me on her page she sold it & bought a dyson air wrap

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I don’t think Wifi Fod lost a baby that far along. I believe she was saying her doctors wife did and he used it as an example that she could be worse off than miscarrying before 12 weeks.
Oh really- sorry. I couldn’t bloody concentrate and motor mouth kept chipping in! I wouldn’t know about a miscarriage because I’ve not been pregnant, still trying. But I can imagine it’s awful.

Not sure how kate can talk about struggles as she conceived twice, Niaomi can but I fear she won’t get a word in edgeways. It was literally the Kate show.

Is it not being realeased on YouTube? Because if not, why have a channel?

Just catching up: I don’t even think she did her own make up in this image. Read the wiki.
Hasnt she had hers done by that Sophie Russell. What sort of make up guru gets their make done by someone else

Reactions: 13
bleeping scruffy dirty minging bleep.

She looks like Greta Thunberg mum there.
No one, and I mean NO ONE, will ever even convince me she has a glimmer of some makeup and/ or skincare knowledge , knocking around like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I read that Lizzy England's post, it's just waffle again. It's suppression of free speech. Yes some people are bleeping horrible for no reason, but I'd say these things to Truffs face about exploiting her daughter. I can't wait until influencers are fucked off.

"Your PRP queen" duck off, the only thing you're the queen off is the unclean. Scruff.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Caught up!

I thought SW was slimming world and THM was the honey monster 😂 thanks for clearing that up trolls. I'm still going to go with the honey monster for THM though as it kills me.

I hate needles and watching people be injected. Maybe others on her professional make up page dont either, so a more professional person with a brain would keep skin to skin, make up to make up, geg on private, interior to interior. I mean, who the f is wanting to learn to cook the contents of a stomach from an interior page. No wonder she is dropping followers. I'd say has she no common sense but inbreds generally don't.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Little content was hiding in the cupboard which is miraculously empty, not emptied out because there's nothing on the floor in front of the cupboard, it's just empty. She's in there with the door closed and big truck nearly has an anxiety attack looking for her. Content pops out and reveals not only her super hiding place but that she can't close the door from the inside.

How was the door closed when you couldn't find her before? Bet it was Max wasn't it? Because you'd never lie or make tit up would you big truck?

• Haha
Reactions: 55
She's so wild. Didn't you know she was feral? Only Katie's child could climb into a cupboard... those normal babies across the globe could never!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
An ‘aneixty’ attack. duck me she’s stoopid. She can’t even use dyslexia as an excuse. Turn your spellcheck on you dim duck.

Reactions: 22
I think that’s a bleeping insult to people who suffer genuine anxiety attacks on a daily basis. Fat head wouldn’t know anxiety if it slapped her in the face.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Trolls I need some advice. My friends fella has messaged me, he wants help choosing an engagement ring 🙊 where is good to browse? Ive been married so long it’s totally off my radar. Any advice appreciated ❤
I know just the person you could ask… 🤣🤣

Seriously though, what a lovely thing to be involved in 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I think that’s a bleeping insult to people who suffer genuine anxiety attacks on a daily basis. Fat head wouldn’t know anxiety if it slapped her in the face.
100%.

Worried Truff, you were worried, which is a normal reaction to a parent losing sight of a child.

Not that she did lose her, cos she clearly shoved her in there for a bit of (really really bleeping boring and pointless) content.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
A toddler left alone to mess with a glass door. Nothing dangerous there truff

Reactions: 26
Sounds like content is trying to say I didnt close the door you did…out of the mouth of babies comes the truth.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
A toddler left alone to mess with a glass door. Nothing dangerous there truff
And a big duck off urn above her, so when she climbs out it could easily topple over and smash on her fragile head 😳

Top parenting yet again

Reactions: 27
She needs to stop FLIMING her kid getting in cupboards trying to make out they're funny.... and go and put a wash on , clean the house & wash her hair. Must be creatures living in that head by now 🐛🪱

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.