Katie Hayes #173 says hiding her ring as not to brag.. truth is tho..her rock is blag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just thought I’d show off 💍
He didn’t even buy the diamond it was my nannas he just got the band and this is why I love it so much more
Wow that’s a beautiful ring! Congratulations troll, hope you keep your engagement super privite and never wear your ring xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She's so wild. Didn't you know she was feral? Only Katie's child could climb into a cupboard... those normal babies across the globe could never!!
proper laugh a minute in that house innit, when will the laughter ever start, another riveting post From the big dope.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Olive has been lashing poo everywhere and Max has been trying to eat it....
Olive has smacked her little cousin in the mouth and cut the kids lip open !

Wow ! Just wow !
Is she trying to sound relatable & cool by sharing this ?? That kid is a nightmare , spoilt little brat ! Kate needs to sort her out ! You can tell she can't control her - she's demented ! She's feral !

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 59

Wow ! Just wow !
Is she trying to sound relatable & cool by sharing this ?? That kid is a nightmare , spoilt little brat ! Kate needs to sort her out ! You can tell she can't control her - she's demented ! She's feral !
Course she is- Truff is too busy eye bleeping herself and watching things through her phone to pay any attention to parenting her properly.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
That kid is one absolute little tit. Not her fault she’s being dragged up by a filthy scrote like

Reactions: 31
I feel sorry for the kids who are going to be at school with big O she’s going to be a bleeping nightmare who bully’s her way through life, the kids got no chance with fat crack dragging her up

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Wow ! Just wow !
Says about what she is feeding Max
My staffie ate only steak and chicken
#savemax

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
It always comes down to poo. She has a proper tit fetish. Also, she is doing these things because you A) aren't watching her B) aren't parenting her C) letting her get away with murder for content. tit ma

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Has she had a poo explosion? Pooed in her knickers/nappy and thrown it all about? Or been pooing in a potty then thrown it about? Fantastic makeup content 👍🏻
All the poo stuff, pulling stuff out the pantry, hitting her cousin and making her bleed (how hard did she hit her??), been hiding/locked in a cupboard - all in one day! Kid has no routine so acting up, clearly skint and can’t afford to send her to nursery for structure OR been kicked out for bad behaviour!

Reactions: 33
Trolls I have been on an actual thread for this but obviously you are all the best at recommendations! Have any of you had any experience with fertility/ivf clinics?

Reactions: 4
Beautiful ❤ but do I spy a lovely garden behind you? Troll, where is your crappy yard full of rusty fridges and rubbish?

😂😂😂😂
It’s nicer in Summer it’s like a swamp at the minu
Beautiful ❤ but do I spy a lovely garden behind you? Troll, where is your crappy yard full of rusty fridges and rubbish?

😂😂😂😂
Just photoshopped them out

also give myself a super defined jaw

skinny nose

and make myself a size 6 xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.