Katie Hayes #173 says hiding her ring as not to brag.. truth is tho..her rock is blag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“My ex cheated on me all the time and he said it was because I was fat!”

But Kate hun, you said you fluctuated between a size 6 and 14 and you were around 6-8 when with Phill lad.

What episode you going to mentioned about being a racist homophobe? Or doesn’t that fit your victim narrative?

Sloppy podcast for a sloppy girl.
Bet Naomi didn’t realise she was starring on Miss Makeups very own personal This is your life.
She is so full of tit, the toilet is jealous

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Off topic but Is there a thread on here for that Emma I don’t know surname thin lips looks like a 90s school girl! Always on tik tok off her head in kitchen
Is she a scouser? There’s a girl called Jennifer think she’s from anfield ways on TikTok and only fans butty short of a picnic 🤣🤣 could it be her

Reactions: 1
What do you type into spotify? Can't find it anywhere? x
You've got to type it as all one word, twomumsinapod

I can't talk about my trolling online cos its a massive case but I will be discussing it on this pod.

I am strong but I seem to be strong but I'm not strong.

5 year olds make more sense!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Naomi’s a twit but she comes across a lot better than Truff
thats not too difficult to be honest 🤣

When she says it’s a massive case, what does she mean? What is a massive case? Like I think of international drug smuggling or smashing a pa3do ring as massive cases.

Should we expect that there are whiteboards with our faces and user names on them, at Upton police station?
View attachment 1871918
bigger than Encro, the Spanish Police are involved after Olive gave them a call, and explained in fluent Spanish, how nasty the trolls are.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
No that’s fat tittys just eat order
I love that you’re on this thread now 🤣

I’ve said this before but isn’t it funny that this head thinks the bizzys give a single tit about any of us when there’s murderers, smack dealers (hi Naomi) and sex offenders walking the streets bold as brass and it’s been literally 4 years I’ve been reading this thread and my ring doorbell remains clear. I’ve found more tattlers than she has. And I don’t a 247 legal team 💋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
She’s probably in her stinking bed right now scratching her fishy fanny after shes given Delo a Dutch oven

I love that you’re on this thread now 🤣

I’ve said this before but isn’t it funny that this head thinks the bizzys give a single tit about any of us when there’s murderers, smack dealers (hi Naomi) and sex offenders walking the streets bold as brass and it’s been literally 4 years I’ve been reading this thread and my ring doorbell remains clear. I’ve found more tattlers than she has. And I don’t a 247 legal team 💋
CSI Tattle

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Truff will never change or apologise because in her head her saying she has learnt from her mistakes & changed is good enough. This podcast has proved just how thick and stupid she is and that’s why she can’t comprehend what people are saying to her so it’s all trolls trolls trolls. Like when she says about this being her job and going for free meals is just like marketing, she can’t understand how it’s not like marketing at all and she is just basically bumming a freebie. (Especially how her so called ‘ads’ for everything are so crap & it’s always the ‘best’ because she doesn’t have the brain power to use a bother word!). She is crass vulgar & rude. Poor big O is going to be exactly the same as her. That podcast was just a tit show of contradictions and basically just waffling crap. I can’t believe people are messaging her saying it’s for everyone not just mums. All they talked about was trolls/being a mum. Also on the topic of miscarriage people saying it helped so much and should be talked about more…all they said was they had both had miscarriages then went on to have “their reasons”. No help, no talking about their experiences, no advice on who to contact for support. Nothing. All this will do is build Truffs ego even more like she is some bloody super woman’s and helping lots of people. Just shut up woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Truff will never change or apologise because in her head her saying she has learnt from her mistakes & changed is good enough. This podcast has proved just how thick and stupid she is and that’s why she can’t comprehend what people are saying to her so it’s all trolls trolls trolls. Like when she says about this being her job and going for free meals is just like marketing, she can’t understand how it’s not like marketing at all and she is just basically bumming a freebie. (Especially how her so called ‘ads’ for everything are so crap & it’s always the ‘best’ because she doesn’t have the brain power to use a bother word!). She is crass vulgar & rude. Poor big O is going to be exactly the same as her. That podcast was just a tit show of contradictions and basically just waffling crap. I can’t believe people are messaging her saying it’s for everyone not just mums. All they talked about was trolls/being a mum. Also on the topic of miscarriage people saying it helped so much and should be talked about more…all they said was they had both had miscarriages then went on to have “their reasons”. No help, no talking about their experiences, no advice on who to contact for support. Nothing. All this will do is build Truffs ego even more like she is some bloody super woman’s and helping lots of people. Just shut up woman.
She’s just bleeping thick as pig tit and probably smells like it. She’s incapable of intelligent conversation. She is definitely the type that would go for the minus amount on the chase and still go out. How the duck most of these so called “influencers” get tit for free is beyond me. Would you seriously be persuaded to buy anything that her or that other Ming Jeff is hawking. That’s just an example of 2 of them that are bleeping bad scruffy looking meffs. They’re grifters and scroungers

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
If proper bothers me how much she rags a brush around her face and in her hair aswell
Why she so heavy handed?

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I haven’t had time to watch the pod cast yet will wait for yew tube as no way I’m giving them the view count, need to catch up on here still too, just clicked on her live, she’s such a scruff and so bleeping slapdash and I’m sure she said yesterday her new piercing was sore so why is she using a dirty brush to rub foundation in her ears, and all over her hairline and minging unwashed hair 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.