Katie Hayes #173 says hiding her ring as not to brag.. truth is tho..her rock is blag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We should all email interpol Merseyside police and ask how apparently massive worldwide police investigation is coming along. Biggest case since Lord Lucan got off somewhere. It will be on one of those crime programmes next year. Show the rancid bleep up for the complete liar she is

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is that one person on her live trolling her or is she blind…you are so pretty, your skin is glowing, your hair looks lovely 🙄 Who leaves a hair mask on for two days 🤢 it’s doesn’t work better if you leave it on that long! Would probably make your hair worse..all that grease attracting more dirt! The she layers that hair tamer gunk on top …god she is vile.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If proper bothers me how much she rags a brush around her face and in her hair aswell
Why she so heavy handed?
Have you seen the size of the hooves!!!!

Also she had that top on yesterday making sweaty burgers! Imagine putting on this morning to do a “nice” make up for the day! Vom!

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Is that one person on her live trolling her or is she blind…you are so pretty, your skin is glowing, your hair looks lovely 🙄 Who leaves a hair mask on for two days 🤢 it’s doesn’t work better if you leave it on that long! Would probably make your hair worse..all that grease attracting more dirt! The she layers that hair tamer gunk on top …god she is vile.
Glowing as in radioactive waste. I wouldn’t even put the bins out looking like that. Ugh, just imagine all the build up of all the crap she puts on her minging hair 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She said she’s had a hair mask on for 2 days.
For someone who basically lives in hair masks, her hair is in terrible condition.

She also told someone who said they have oily skin that they shouldn’t use moisturiser! “Skin expert” 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I listened for 5 minutes and had to turn it off. It sounded like 2 fishwives talking over each other. Absolute illiterate drivel 🙄

Naomi's voice grates on me more than truffs. Her voice sounds like someone who has regained their voice after years of not speaking. She needs speech and language therapy

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I just want to get a scrubbing brush and give her a dam good wash. Imagine the bath water when she got out. It would be like a swamp

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No wounder someone come on hear and said olive had a vulgar mouth as well 🤔
Yep she swears a lot and Kate goes into her mates houses/restaurants and olive starts a riot. Kate just sits there and lets her

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Funny how she never shows us what hair mask she uses or what her hair looks like after using said hair mask. 🧐 I bet her pillow is like a Petri dish.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
It just proves that the bummed meals, the restaurants are only looking at the follower count. What gives this fat bleep the ability to rate a restaurant other than the fact she is indeed a fat bleep and likes inhaling food? She has no ‘expertise’ on dining and just says that everything is the best. Food critic my arse, she’s just an actual nobody with a large following account on social media because she’s shite at makeup and her life is a car crash 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Off topic but Is there a thread on here for that Emma I don’t know surname thin lips looks like a 90s school girl! Always on tik tok off her head in kitchen
Yes. Type in MarkusEmzz there’s a thread on here

See Truff had 130 people in her live this morning. Did she wear her lucky bag ring?

Reactions: 6
Omg Kate is as common as muck, she's thick , she's unprofessional, I feel sorry for Naomi she wouldn't even let her talk about her miscarriage with out cutting her off and interrupting her !!

She's bleeping VULGAR..... she says....

"If any companies are listening Naomi wants a candle that smells of Sully tit"

"I'd love your tits in my mouth to fair " to Naomi !!!

Absolute scumbag.
Wtaf?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.