Katie Hayes #173 says hiding her ring as not to brag.. truth is tho..her rock is blag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I’m loud and interrupt people so people think I’m rude” They're not wrong Trufflehog.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Off topic but Is there a thread on here for that Emma I don’t know surname thin lips looks like a 90s school girl! Always on tik tok off her head in kitchen
Yesss 🤣 markusemzzz or something, her threads in the TikTok section but not everyone can comment for some reason

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“I’m loud and interrupt people so people think I’m rude” They're not wrong Trufflehog.
Screenshot_20230110_220739_Google.jpg

So she knows she's rude? Or she thinks she isn't rude and bad manners are cute? Good luck big O, you'll need it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
We haven't got a plan guys we're just winging it..... Yeah Kate you can tell....

What a scatty , unprofessional , ramble that was ! Shocking !!! Kate is embarrassing the way she speaks , the chit she chats honestly ! Same stuff she's been saying for 3 years 😴😴😴

Naomi comes across ok... if I was her I'd give that head a wide birth.... I wouldn't be associated with her.... she won't let her get a word in , cutting her off !

She's a bleeping show her straight in.... it's a massive case it will end up in a court of law 🤣🤣😭😭
Happy people don't hate they're jealous..... duck OFF hahahahaha !!

That's 100% the worst podcast I've ever heard - so bad. The studio staff must have been like what the duck !

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I think it’s a bad move for Naomi to be associated with her. Anyone who associates with KHM is in the firing line and if you want trolls to back off the last place you’d do that is a podcast with Kate Hayes

Reactions: 27
Yeah, turning up to a restaurant months after they sent a PR Mail that was never replied to sounds really professional doesn’t it
Walking around Penhaligons filming, tagging it as PR, only for them to tell you to remove it because “that individual was not invited” 😂😂😂

She’s a rocket

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Whats the point of doing a podcast with only 3 episodes? Its costing them money. I dont get it, she wrecks my head.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.