Katie Hayes #173 says hiding her ring as not to brag.. truth is tho..her rock is blag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a lying trollop isn’t she!? Just say you like creamy foods and loads of cheese. So do I it’s not a crime Kate. And the price of that is I have to exercise daily and I’ll likely NOT ever be a ZSM. Life’s too short to be carrying on like her clearly putting weight on but pretending to her followers she eats nothing but negative calories and editing herself down to waif like proportions! It’s so tedious!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Why is everything she cooks low calorie? It’s not Kate we can see your fat tits again.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Thank god someone else on here hasn’t made one thought I’d get kicked off the thread
I've made one. Literally one. Took me all day, was not worth it. My skills absolutely don't lie in the kitchen, my mum and gammon are the roast people (maybe I should start posting videos of me making cheese on toast on my Insta so I could be an influencer 🤔 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This popped up on my Facebook, this is exactly how I feel, don’t get why it’s worth going to, especially for 48 hours
Yes! I've done the Traf in a heatwave, it was irritating as duck but at least I didn't have to pay for flights there.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I really thought I was alone with this toilet roll on the floor thing 😂🤣 WHY do they do that??? Or on the heated towel rail balanced somehow every time????
Oh no your not alone mines on the floor
Or the sink 🤮🤮 I go spare in our house they all tit when I scream because the no exactly why I’m going mad 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her 'I'm a Mama too' story this evening made me laugh out loud! I'm a mother with three teenage children and I've worked full time since they were tiny and I made it work. I didn't teach them to behave like brats, my house was always clean and I never let my washing go FOUR WEEKS. Yes, you bet I'm judging you, Kate.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
PS My cousin (the jeweller) is now heavily invested in this ring - he keeps messaging me to ask if there's a better picture yet!! I've told him to read the wiki if he ever gets a moment...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Ol’ Nigella hasn’t told anyone what is in the marinade for the chicken (apart from water 🤔😧🤢). A case of the wild shites (i love whoever it was on here that used that phrase 😂) for Delo tonight then!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Same here. I also make everyone take their shoes off in the porch and put their house slippers/sliders on because the thought of people walking around in shoes they’ve worn outside on my clean floor makes me sick 🤢

Kate, you could definitely learn a thing or two from your trolls 😇
That’s my rule. Shoes off before you even come in the door.
We had the bathroom done in October and the work man walked right through then decided to take his shoes off 🤨. What a bleeping moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She really is thick as duck.

‘doesn’t have the time to measure’ yet claims it’s low calorie - surely people who are counting calories and eating healthy measure? 😂

Ps I’m tucking into a Dominos ham and pineapple pizza right now (extra pineapple) fight me. 🤣🍕

• Haha
  • Heart
She really is thick as duck.

‘doesn’t have the time to measure’ yet claims it’s low calorie - surely people who are counting calories and eating healthy measure? 😂

Ps I’m tucking into a Dominos ham and pineapple pizza right now (extra pineapple) fight me. 🤣🍕
Omggg don’t I’ve been on a low iodine diet for 2 weeks ahead of my radioiodine treatment for thyroid cancer…no takeaways, no cheese, no butter…it’s killing me 😩😩😩 I hope it’s good for you though 😅 x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
How the hell do you know if it’s low calorie if you are not measuring anything? Just lobbing in a load skimmed milk instead of cream 🤦‍♀️ But don’t measure the cheese or the 10 tonnes of pasta! No wonder her gut is still there!

• Haha
I’m sorry but that mirror I can’t get the vision out my head that the little coke head panneling dwaf bleeping that honey monster in front of it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 sorry guys ha ha ha ha
They deffo don’t have sex. Mez has more chemistry with that mop then Truff has with Delo.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Still no podcast YouTube video. They’ve managed to get a grand total of 39 subscribers though. Flop before it’s even launched 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You know if these influencers want to be taken seriously and actually want people to believe this is their job and be successful. Wouldn’t you put a bit of time and prep into it.
That voice over was what she just thought of off the top of her head and didn’t match up with what the video was showing.

If it’s your job treat it that way, be professional when contacted and respond to comments on your posts reliably, prepare what you are going to say and be consistent in what you post.
It’s not rocket science

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Omggg don’t I’ve been on a low iodine diet for 2 weeks ahead of my radioiodine treatment for thyroid cancer…no takeaways, no cheese, no butter…it’s killing me 😩😩😩 I hope it’s good for you though 😅 x
Good luck with your treatment 💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 12
You've got this troll ❤ hope your treatment goes well x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.