Katie Hayes #173 says hiding her ring as not to brag.. truth is tho..her rock is blag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that delos hand on top of hers 👀 looks like he has a fungal nail infection :sick: she must have taken the pic too high up you can't even see him in the mirror :ROFLMAO:
Imagine going to bed in the daytime just cos your child is napping and you don't have a living room....
View attachment 1868036
I’m sorry but that mirror I can’t get the vision out my head that the little coke head panneling dwaf bleeping that honey monster in front of it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 sorry guys ha ha ha ha

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Aww I'm dead weird about my bedding yano. Me and my kids get a bath/shower every night but if one of us lies or sits on it before then I have to change the whole bed. I bet kates is full of her skid marks and snot snail trails off Big O
SAME!!!!! I go MAD if my gammon goes near it with clothes on that he’s worn outside. It makes me sick

• Haha
Reactions: 12
SAME!!!!! I go MAD if my gammon goes near it with clothes on that he’s worn outside. It makes me sick
Same here. I also make everyone take their shoes off in the porch and put their house slippers/sliders on because the thought of people walking around in shoes they’ve worn outside on my clean floor makes me sick 🤢

Kate, you could definitely learn a thing or two from your trolls 😇

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m sorry but that mirror I can’t get the vision out my head that the little coke head panneling dwaf bleeping that honey monster in front of it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 sorry guys ha ha ha ha
So he can look back at his own a hole while he’s at it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Thought I was alone with this! Just sent a screenshot of your message to crapbag. He always calls me Mrs OCD and says it isn't normal to get so cross over outdoor clothes on the bed. This is the fella who for some reason always takes the loo roll off the holder and places it on the floor. Why would anyone do this!

At least the floor is clean. Bet kate has the next pandemic growing on her bathroom floors 🤢

Aww I'm dead weird about my bedding yano. Me and my kids get a bath/shower every night but if one of us lies or sits on it before then I have to change the whole bed. I bet kates is full of her skid marks and snot snail trails off Big O

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thought I was alone with this! Just sent a screenshot of your message to crapbag. He always calls me Mrs OCD and says it isn't normal to get so cross over outdoor clothes on the bed. This is the fella who for some reason always takes the loo roll off the holder and places it on the floor. Why would anyone do this!

At least the floor is clean. Bet kate has the next pandemic growing on her bathroom floors 🤢
I really thought I was alone with this toilet roll on the floor thing 😂🤣 WHY do they do that??? Or on the heated towel rail balanced somehow every time????

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Mine takes the toilet roll off the holder and leaves it on the sink 🤦 slightly better than the floor but still so annoying 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He once provided the excuse that the towel rail balance act provided a nice warmth when he wiped his arse but laughed and admitted he actually had no idea why he did it, he just does 😂 they're all so strange aren't they!!!!!! So glad knowing I'm not alone with this crap haha

I really thought I was alone with this toilet roll on the floor thing 😂🤣 WHY do they do that??? Or on the heated towel rail balanced somehow every time????
Haha why are they like this 😂 do you reckon there's a thread where they all discuss strange things we think are normal but annoy them?!

Truff will have a question box up this week desperate for some content asking for 'things your fella does that pisses you off' so original. Go clean your floor KDHM.

Mine takes the toilet roll off the holder and leaves it on the sink 🤦 slightly better than the floor but still so annoying 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
The way she uses MEGA for everything proper gives me the ick and everything else she does like 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Same here. I also make everyone take their shoes off in the porch and put their house slippers/sliders on because the thought of people walking around in shoes they’ve worn outside on my clean floor makes me sick 🤢

Same Ped🙋🏽‍♀️ I can’t stand people walking across a carpeted floor with their outside shoes on, it honestly gives me such rage, I wanna rag them out my home!! 😭😭 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Well here I am to validate that you are not the problem 🥳

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She claims everything she makes is low calorie yet she never quantifies the calories and shoves several cheeses in.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Also me
Our porch is tiny and when a few of us come in together there's absolute carnage because we're all falling over eachother trying to get shoes and coats off before entering the house while I'm shrieking at whoever stepped a toe over the threshold with a shoe on that they're ruining my day 🙃 🤣 fun times

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Trolls!!!! Off topic, but fabulosa have their cleaning range that smells exactly like lush snow fairy!!!
Maybe you should use it, Truff for your fairy.
B2EE2C8A-0829-4D0F-8F9C-DAE57BA7CFDF.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Yeah yeah. Low cal creamy cajun, some massive Starbucks drink and aldi choc buttons.....calorie deficit

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.