Katie Hayes #173 says hiding her ring as not to brag.. truth is tho..her rock is blag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bon appetite. 🙃 She’s a bleeping moron.

And wtf is marinated water? Does she mean raw chicken juice?! 🤮

Am I the only one that doesn’t understand why she didn’t cook the pasta with the other stuff? Mind boggling!
because it’s one pot pasta troll

That pasta looks dry as duck the sauce is to thin to stick to it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeno what I don’t get girls right. I work full time, go the gym straight from work/any nail lash appts etc, then home, get a wash on whilst the tea is cooking and have a quick clean around the place.

Granted I don’t have any kids but she doesn’t even work how the fk can she say she never has time for anything is beyond me. She has more than most. No Katie Jane what you are is bone bleeping idle love
Yeah exactly. Me and my husband both work full time, we have one kid in infant school, and it's about having good habits and some kind of routine routine each day. I'd love to have the time she has when mine was 2! And she's in for a shock in a couple of years when she has to send big O to school because I tell you what, Reception is frigging non-stop with activities and emails and reminders, and it gets worse from there - if she's not organised she'll end up with the kid going to school in her uniform on World Book Day, wearing her PE kit on uniform days, forgetting to bring in a box or an old magazine or whatever, and the only one losing out is the child.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Trying to get olive to sleep with the blinds wide open the lights all on in the hall no wonder the kid is wired!!!!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
10000s of DMs
How professional to he able to lock yourself out of your bookings. AKA she has none!! And is Drumming up business.

Also, the guy that did the logo for the 2 braincells mums in a pod only has 3k following....so that's been grifted as well

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Reckon she’s not posting the Podcast cause she can’t be arsed to stay in all day and police the comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Has she got no bed cover on? I could be wrong but that just looks like the duvet with no cover on it?
It is a bare duvet. Also that panelling makes that kid's bedroom looks like Wentworth prison communal area. Nothing soft or homely about it.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I love the way she's really settling her child down for sleep with a phone shoved in her face 🥹🥹 it's just such massive loving mother vibes

• Sad
Reactions: 32
So trolls, whilst Truff is being boring, I have just watched ep 1 of Desperate Scousewives. Crying at that Jaiden telling Mandy H her extensions look tit 🤣🤣🤣. Still no podcast so gonna watch ep2

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I love the way she's really settling her child down for sleep with a phone shoved in her face 🥹🥹 it's just such massive loving mother vibes
While matt who doesn't drink alcoholic drinks anymore hasnt for months shockingly has a bottle next to the bed where he is lying.
No living room = Bed with a beer while still in work gear

Kate sort your house out!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.