Katie Hayes #173 says hiding her ring as not to brag.. truth is tho..her rock is blag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeno what I don’t get girls right. I work full time, go the gym straight from work/any nail lash appts etc, then home, get a wash on whilst the tea is cooking and have a quick clean around the place.

Granted I don’t have any kids but she doesn’t even work how the fk can she say she never has time for anything is beyond me. She has more than most. No Katie Jane what you are is bone bleeping idle love

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Naomi Wi-Fi head it’s been doing my head in but she’s the younger version of becky home sweet home 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omggg don’t I’ve been on a low iodine diet for 2 weeks ahead of my radioiodine treatment for thyroid cancer…no takeaways, no cheese, no butter…it’s killing me 😩😩😩 I hope it’s good for you though 😅 x
Hope everything goes ok xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Like I have time to measure? Kate all you have is time you are unemployed

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Omggg don’t I’ve been on a low iodine diet for 2 weeks ahead of my radioiodine treatment for thyroid cancer…no takeaways, no cheese, no butter…it’s killing me 😩😩😩 I hope it’s good for you though 😅 x
Hope your ok!❤ If it helps they burnt the ham. Bastards.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can’t believe on trend with James did the branding for her blag podcast??
Disappointed…….

Reactions: 2
Bon appetite. 🙃 She’s a bleeping moron.

And wtf is marinated water? Does she mean raw chicken juice?! 🤮

Am I the only one that doesn’t understand why she didn’t cook the pasta with the other stuff? Mind boggling!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I am so excited. KHM has influenzered me. I'm away from home ( had to escape my bespokes) and the only tv channels are Spanish ones - if only little geg were here to translate. So I will be watching my ipad in bed. I'm gonna search out a cracker ring tomoz.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This podcast so she’s read here and seen we’re all gonna bombard the YouTube with comments of the truth i think this is why it’s delayed as she’s knows her past will haunt her again in 2023 and the fact this ring hasn’t been showed shows us she hates it and she can’t bear that us trolls have seen it before her loyal worshippers and we hate it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Trolls help a fellow troll out. Why on earth has she posted "interior by katie" all over the video and said the recipe will be on "interior by katie" but then proceed to put the very badly edited may I add, video on her MAKEUP page. duck me she's dense.

Who doesn't love wilted rocket lettuce guys.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Says she doesn’t have time but is filming and editing and posting a video of her cooking
You clearly have time if you have your phone out doing the above you silly cow
I probably get 1 or 2 minutes here and there to read this page cos I really don’t have the time never mind whipping it out to film me cooking the bleeping dinner
Get in the bin Kate you bleeping smelly biff

• Haha
Reactions: 24
@Abongo2 I've been swiping the shelves on this stuff and actually knocked myself sick on it 🤣 I got loads of snowfairy for Christmas because everyone knows I love it but I can't contemplate using it yet 🤣

The fabric spray is *chefs kiss*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.