Katie Hayes #173 says hiding her ring as not to brag.. truth is tho..her rock is blag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww I'm dead weird about my bedding yano. Me and my kids get a bath/shower every night but if one of us lies or sits on it before then I have to change the whole bed. I bet kates is full of her skid marks and snot snail trails off Big O

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Aww I'm dead weird about my bedding yano. Me and my kids get a bath/shower every night but if one of us lies or sits on it before then I have to change the whole bed. I bet kates is full of her skid marks and snot snail trails off Big O
Im like this too, if clothes that have been worn outside are worn on the bed then the bed has to changed 😩

Reactions: 14
I do the bedding once per week and alternate between a few sets. I also steam the mattress and antibac it when I change them. Once a week is generally enough.....but once per ye a la truff is disgusting.

Reactions: 19
Can you imagine going to lie in bed in broad daylight, fully dressed to watch TV because you haven't got a living room? I'd hate to have her life yano. What a tit show View attachment 1868038
Has this bleeping amoeba been living under a rock for the last 30 years?? How has she failed to miss any sort of Royal Family history?? She blows my mind how dense she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Has this bleeping amoeba been living under a rock for the last 30 years?? How has she failed to miss any sort of Royal Family history?? She blows my mind how dense she is.
I can’t believe she thinks that The Crown is factual. 🧐 She’ll be believing that she’s an actual influenza next. 🙃

• Haha
It’s been getting to me since yesterday at work actually, the fact that she has a whole laundry room in that house. A room for only washing clothes (and showering her dog/the bog after not managing to blag a meal out) and yet she’s never got that jumper off her back 😩🤣 make it make sense!!!!!

• Haha
Factual and she’s nearly up to date like this isn’t a tv program loosely based on events 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She makes me laugh the way she gets on to things 5 years down the line....then makes out she's the first one to come across them. The Crown been on for years 🤣.... same with Greys Anatomy like she discovered it... been on since 2005 🤣..... let's talk about these Troops 🤣😭

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Factual and she’s nearly up to date like this isn’t a tv program loosely based on events 😂
Lol the series finishes in 1997. The Royal Fam have been patiently waiting for Kate to finish the series before they resume their daily activities.
Here’s an idea Kate, read a bleeping BOOK.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Moves too fast that one..... I'm full time KHM main troll with a few other scouse ones thrown in.... think my Husband would divorce me & take back my diamonddddd ring if I was INVESTOR in any more hahaha

Kate on her Walk & Talk to the Troops tomorrow with her Quarter of a Million Pound Ring on 🤣🤣🤣
They protect her 50% of the time, Work on her massive case the rest of it 🤣😭💎💎💎View attachment 1867366
This looks like the Meghan set up pap walk she done in Canada, just missing oluv hanging off the front of her

Take note truff

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Moves too fast that one..... I'm full time KHM main troll with a few other scouse ones thrown in.... think my Husband would divorce me & take back my diamonddddd ring if I was INVESTOR in any more hahaha

Kate on her Walk & Talk to the Troops tomorrow with her Quarter of a Million Pound Ring on 🤣🤣🤣
They protect her 50% of the time, Work on her massive case the rest of it 🤣😭💎💎💎View attachment 1867366
DEAD 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She never gets any freebies anymore from PLT or anything anymore does she! Only seems to be Ali Express bits from Carmella 😹😹

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What in the filtered 👃 is going on with todays photo

Kate if you hate your nose that much have a nose job love
Is that her slagging a brand of lashes for coming off in the corners when that’s just the norm for her? 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What in the filtered 👃 is going on with todays photo

Kate if you hate your nose that much have a nose job love
I’m more concerned about the caption on that pic. Every set of lashes she puts on hangs off TBH.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.