Katie Hayes #173 says hiding her ring as not to brag.. truth is tho..her rock is blag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
STILL NO SOFA

4 months wait so far

Delilah Grace Interiors state on their site and socials it’s a 5-6 week wait… this stinks of scam to me. I hope none of her followers have been scammed by them too
I reckon they’ve measured up and realised it won’t actually fit anywhere in the house of horrors!! Seriously though it’s quite a big sofa if it’s the one she was lounging about on in the “launch” pics, it definitely won’t fit in the garage lounge and if it went in the bit off the kitchen they’d lose the whole area which is where all of Olive’s toys seem to be kept and it’s not like they’ve got a nice warm cosy lounge for her to play in instead….

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can you imagine going to lie in bed in broad daylight, fully dressed to watch TV because you haven't got a living room? I'd hate to have her life yano. What a tit show
Screenshot_20230109-094800_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Is that delos hand on top of hers 👀 looks like he has a fungal nail infection :sick: she must have taken the pic too high up you can't even see him in the mirror :ROFLMAO:
Imagine going to bed in the daytime just cos your child is napping and you don't have a living room....
Screenshot_20230109_095751_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
‘We had cuddles in bed while olive napped’ why is this giving me the pure ICK.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
She's a walking contradiction, she is. Everything is always "the best" (Kate, there can only be one 'best', that's literally the meaning of the word, so every weekend can't be the best and every meal can't be the best) and yet she constantly posts quotes about how hard life is and how certain years almost broke her. So - can do we safely assume that your life isn't the best, Kate?!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
‘We had cuddles in bed while olive napped’ why is this giving me the pure ICK.
Me too but If you look at the reflection in the mirror it’s just her & big O. Delo obviously working hard while she is sat festering in her pit.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If she doesn’t do any washing for 4 weeks I dread to think how often she washes her bedding. 🤮 Once a week minimum, more in the summer, almost daily if me or Mr Pickle are sick. 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If she doesn’t do any washing for 4 weeks I dread to think how often she washes her bedding. 🤮 Once a week minimum, more in the summer, almost daily if me or Mr Pickle are sick. 😷
Honestly, I live alone and couldn’t go more than a week without washing

Reactions: 15
Anyone seen that lenor advert where the woman is literally drowning in washing and says the room smells like an armpit? Its giving truff vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The thought of it makes me itch! She’s deffo not showering before bed either, I even doubt it’s daily, so I imagine hers is 10 times worse. Imagine the dead skin, sweat, dirt, grease, food (as we know she eats full on meals in bed), bodily fluids and god knows what else. 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
We had a little cuddle in bed.......
Hahahahaha what a saddo imagine announcing that to try to make out your fella likes ya 🤣🤣😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
She wears the same Adanola sweatshirt for literally abar 8 days in a row I highly doubt she’s changing her bed more than once every 6 months

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Her weekend “off” social media however she made sure to take pictures of everything she did to post on Monday. Even down to her in bed watching tv on a bleeping iPad. How sad. It’s hardly a weekend off if you’re documenting everything. It’s pathetic

Reactions: 26
Eeeeee as if she washes it once a month. She announced that her washing pile had been left for 4 weeks so NO CHANCE bedding was in that pile. Cue "fresh bedding is the best troops" tonight

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I once dated a guy who proudly told me he only washed his bedsheets twice a year, birthday and Christmas. Fair to say I never saw him again 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.