Katie Hayes #173 says hiding her ring as not to brag.. truth is tho..her rock is blag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many times will Kate use 'unconscious bias' next week, now that she's learned a new word 🤔 I'm looking forward to seeing how she will spell it!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
How many times will Kate use 'unconscious bias' next week, now that she's learned a new word 🤔 I'm looking forward to seeing how she will spell it!
Uncomfortable buyers. Unconventional Byers. Unconditional buyers. The list could be endless

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I know I've said it before, but she really looks like she stinks!
This woman is obsessed with her hair - she has won some sort of genetic lottery and has tit loads of the stuff so now it’s her life - good grief

I’m having a bleeping breakdown here. My washing machine isn’t draining and I’m convinced it’s fucked forever (my gammon reckons he can fix it tomorrow, told me to piss off now it’s 8pm) but I digress.. I’ve done 2 washes already today and my baskets basically empty but the thought of not being able to put a wash on in the morning is making my blood run cold 🤣🤣🤣 HOW CAN THIS BIFF NOT DO A WASH FOR FOUR WEEKS?!!!!
Have you cleaned out the pump? Google your model online for instructions.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Just seen she’s been doing kids make up classes at Marshmellow manor, I take my daughter there sometimes. Wont be again!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I am devvoed we didn’t get the podcast. Maybe next year ay 😏
She will release it in her own words, in her own time and on her own platform okay Troll!!
Also can you all bear please in mind a week in the life of KHM ranges from 2 days to about 6 months!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Defo agree mate. I cook a roast every Sunday just for me and my kid. My other kid won't eat them so it's literally just us 2 every week and I go all out for them and they're bloody delicious. It's a tradition I think. Everybody's house should smell of a roast on a Sunday 🥘
Absolutely tran I always say a Sundays are about family sitting together and good roast that’s been prepared all day a nice apple crumble or dessert and a good catch up 💯

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hopefully. So it won’t be out today 😂 how can she be busy with byKatehayes when she isn’t bringing out more crap with home bargains?
“Hopefully today” why is it so difficult? It was recorded pre Christmas, is it such a tit show the editing has taken a month? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 24
Hopefully today, like she's waiting for management to give the go ahead for release 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Could she make it any more obvious that she's been reading tattle hahaha.....
I am VERY Busy with Bond skin and ByKateHayes and the podcast is coming hahahaha !

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Could she make it any more obvious that she's been reading tattle hahaha.....
I am VERY Busy with Bond skin and ByKateHayes and the podcast is coming hahahaha !
I’m honestly intrigued as to how she is “operating” using ByKateHayes when it’s a Trade Mark of Home Bargains? Does she give a percentage of her bridal income / masterclasses to TJ Morris?

No disrespect to Home Bargains (unless they do actually support the homophobic, racist, bully) but why would a bride want a Home Bargain Wedding Day Experience? Imagine your wedding day appearing on a Home Bargain page? I would just die! Read the wiki.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
STILL NO SOFA

4 months wait so far

Delilah Grace Interiors state on their site and socials it’s a 5-6 week wait… this stinks of scam to me. I hope none of her followers have been scammed by them too

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She will release it in her own words, in her own time and on her own platform okay Troll!!
Also can you all bear please in mind a week in the life of KHM ranges from 2 days to about 6 months!
Maybe it was delayed cos WiFi Naomi was visiting Jonafun in prison?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m honestly intrigued as to how she is “operating” using ByKateHayes when it’s a Trade Mark of Home Bargains? Does she give a percentage of her bridal income / masterclasses to TJ Morris?

No disrespect to Home Bargains (unless they do actually support the homophobic, racist, bully) but why would a bride want a Home Bargain Wedding Day Experience? Imagine your wedding day appearing on a Home Bargain page? I would just die! Read the wiki.
I know weird.
Strange that she's even mentioned that account she hasn't give a duck about that business for two years. Defo been reading here as we've all been saying about homies jibbing her and she hasn't got a job 🤣😭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.