Katie Hayes #173 says hiding her ring as not to brag.. truth is tho..her rock is blag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a single use of punctuation in this rambling story. She should have written code in the wars, they’d remain uncracked to this day.

D7EE810D-32BA-4531-94D9-18758C3A5F8C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Imagine having a Podcast about being a "Momma"....
then saying your hiding from a 2 year old you can't handle cos they've been lashing tit around & hitting kids.
She seriously needs to sort out her parenting skills now ! That kid needs a routine & discipline. She needs to stop all this my kid my rules tit, this age now they're little sponges absorbing everything & shaping towards the person they're going to become. There is nothing down for Olive there really isn't .... she's going to be worse than Kate.... bleeping hellllll !
Can't wait til Big O gets her own thread 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Chandler Jr is nearly 3 and Leslie 8 weeks. I've never, ever had a day like that 🙈 It's actually sly on big O. She will be hated by the teachers at school, other mums won't have her round for play dates, family / friends will pull a face when they turn up at theirs as if duck sake geggs here. The kid won't understand because she's a kid and that behaviour hasn't been corrected by her mum because she's a lazy hagfish. She's obsessed with poo isnt she!

Hagfish may never win a beauty contest in her life. Do you know what "Hag" is? Hag in English means an older woman who seems very ugly and a rotten heart. Hagfish are marine animals could hardly see at all and do not have teeth, and they like to eat dead animals.Hagfish will enter the body of the carcass, and eat it from the inside. Hagfish are very slimy, and the mucus is used as a defense mechanism when attacked, hagfish can produce 8 liters of mucus to fight.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Any kid lashing poo around the place has been left in a crappy nappy for a long time. If either of my bespokes managed to accidentally poo on the floor at that age, they'd stress out about it and ask me to clean it, por favor. Same if they did it in their nappies actually. To be fair, Oluv is probably used to seeing brown sharks dotted around the house and the smell would blend nicely with eu de chateau de la truff.

• Sick
Reactions: 37
Cant understand it. When I change the younger one, the older one runs off shouting dirty poo mummy eeee. Won't come anywhere near her until I say she's clean and it's gone (the nappy). She must literally live in filthy nappies and I assume sees man's tit all over the house so things it being dotted about everywhere is normal. She is poor though, maybe she can't afford to change big O multiple times a day...

Any kid lashing poo around the place has been left in a crappy nappy for a long time. If either of my bespokes managed to accidentally poo on the floor at that age, they'd stress out about it and ask me to clean it, por favor. Same if they did it in their nappies actually. To be fair, Oluv is probably used to seeing brown sharks dotted around the house and the smell would blend nicely with eu de chateau de la truff.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Playing with tit is a sign of behavioural problems.
Also - isn’t behavioural issues another indication of det alcohol syndrome?

Reactions: 31
Sounds like Oluv needs medical attention with her continuous uncontrollable shits.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Playing with tit is a sign of behavioural problems.
Also - isn’t behavioural issues another indication of det alcohol syndrome?
I think the behavioural issues likely just stem from a distinct lack of boundaries rather than anything else.

Reactions: 32
I meant Max's tit. Not man's. Could be man's there too though

Cant understand it. When I change the younger one, the older one runs off shouting dirty poo mummy eeee. Won't come anywhere near her until I say she's clean and it's gone (the nappy). She must literally live in filthy nappies and I assume sees man's tit all over the house so things it being dotted about everywhere is normal. She is poor though, maybe she can't afford to change big O multiple times a day...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.