Katie Hayes #173 says hiding her ring as not to brag.. truth is tho..her rock is blag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just listened to about 20 minutes of The Pod 🙈 I used to be a barmaid back in the day and it just reminded me of a pair of pissed-up girls who've been out all day, chatting absolute rubbish at each other because they don't want to go home to their crap blokes and bratty kids...

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Stop being such a tit parent/ person and maybe you’ll be able handle your kid better

You’ve only got yourself to blame

Reactions: 29
Trolls I have been on an actual thread for this but obviously you are all the best at recommendations! Have any of you had any experience with fertility/ivf clinics?
My friend used Zita West clinics, think she’s down south but her insta page seems good might have an up north recommendation for you. Good luck
❤❤x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I feel sorry for O, she has no bleeping boundaries.
the kid has been hitting since they went on their cruise, didn’t she cur truffs eye on the cruise whilst having a tantrum? And she’s clearly not taught her that hitting is not ok.
the kids screaming for some help/discipline.

Reactions: 26
Can’t believe Olaf has finally staged a dirty protest to get her lazy ma to put her phone down, clean the house and give her some routine!! Go Olaf 🙌🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I feel sorry for O, she has no bleeping boundaries.
the kid has been hitting since they went on their cruise, didn’t she cur truffs eye on the cruise whilst having a tantrum? And she’s clearly not taught her that hitting is not ok.
the kids screaming for some help/discipline.
Her tits are fat and her kid is a brat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Sorry but she has such a cheek. Size of her head on that pod then on her grid post. duck off Kate- you honestly lie and edit your life

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Did I imagine her announcing O was potty trained? No shame if she isnt, all do it when ready but just another lie from Truff is all. If I imagined it, I apologise. That's what people do when they're wrong truff.

Reactions: 20
Did I imagine her announcing O was potty trained? No shame if she isnt, all do it when ready but just another lie from Truff is all. If I imagined it, I apologise. That's what people do when they're wrong truff.
She talks tit doesn’t she girl. DOG tit may I add!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Just came here to say...

1. How did Olive close the door on herself? There's nothing to hold on to. Kate, you're such a liar

2. The kid has behavioural problems. None of what she has done today is normal. She'll have an ASBO before she starts school. No way on this planet would I allow this kid in my house for a play date with my bespokes.

3. Stop airing your dirty laundry (literally and figuratively!) on your insta. If your kid has got issues, deal with it privately. People will judge her and that's unfair. I can't stand the kid myself but even I think it's tight.

I'm so sick of Truff and her dirty, scruffy, filthy fake life. She'd be the one at school pick up time I might nod at but wouldn't waste a smile or a word on.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I AM NOT MOTHER but even I can say if I had a child I would 10000000% be better at dealing with one than she does. It’s honestly like she’s trying to wing it but failing miserably because she’s a dumbass.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.