Katie Hayes #173 says hiding her ring as not to brag.. truth is tho..her rock is blag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just came here to say...

1. How did Olive close the door on herself? There's nothing to hold on to. Kate, you're such a liar

2. The kid has behavioural problems. None of what she has done today is normal. She'll have an ASBO before she starts school. No way on this planet would I allow this kid in my house for a play date with my bespokes.

3. Stop airing your dirty laundry (literally and figuratively!) on your insta. If your kid has got issues, deal with it privately. People will judge her and that's unfair. I can't stand the kid myself but even I think it's tight.

I'm so sick of Truff and her dirty, scruffy, filthy fake life. She'd be the one at school pick up time I might nod at but wouldn't waste a smile or a word on.
Because she’s too busy concentrating on herself and not the child. Narcissist

Reactions: 19
The problem with Olive is her Mother no doubt..... Kate is a selfish narcissist ! Look how many times in that rant she's said "l" 12 times & "my" or "myself" 8 times !

All she's concerned about is herself. If my child had hit another child today & caused them to bleed & was throwing tit around I would be deeply distressed and worried about my child & what's going on with them ! Not about stuffing my face and pampering myself !

She can't handle Olives behaviour , she only likes the good side of it , bragging about her little prop, showing photoshoot pics & everyone telling her how unreal her kid is, the Insta content and business links she gets through the Proppet.
She can save Olive saved her and is her reason all she likes.... I've never seen her being naturally maternal with that kid... she's always roaring at her to perform or there's a phone involved.

It's very sad really for the poor kid ! Cos it's not her fault she's a product of her parents. Delo isn't around much he seems nice with her when he is but he stands by and watches her being exploited .
Look at this definition of narcissists as parents... wow !! Spot on !

Narcissistic parents are self-absorbed,
narcissists seek to control the behavior of their children whom they view as extensions of themselves. Narcissistic parents may speak maintaining the family image, or making the mother or father proud. Children of narcissists learn to play their part and to show off their special skill(s), especially in public or for others.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I’m sure the ADHD will be an ‘adult’ diagnosis for her to give her an excuse for being a horror

Reactions: 35
Morning everyone except truffle tits. I’m off to work soon. That thing that she done before she got caught thieving, the trampy sweat

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That's not her. The jawline isn't chiseled
Instead of show us your thumbs it should
Be show us your back 🤣

The problem she has with the little geg is that there has been no routine it’s been dragged round the uk since it’s arrival. There is no structure in the child’s life it’s as caotic as it’s mothers no real home to play in no living room to snuggle they all sit upstairs on the bed in front of an ipad. That’s not healthy for anyone. The kid is left to do what it wants hence why it’s feral and bratty just like her mother. Unfortunately what’s in the cats are in the kittens.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Troops, my husband has just took the dog out for a walk with a mug of coffee in his hand 🙃 is this reasonable grounds for divorce?

• Haha
Reactions: 51
She’s actively encouraging her bad behaviour by reaching for her phone to film it rather than correcting it. I am stricter with my dog than she is with her kid.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
3. Stop airing your dirty laundry (literally and figuratively!) on your insta. If your kid has got issues, deal with it privately. People will judge her and that's unfair. I can't stand the kid myself but even I think it's tight.
And she wonders why she gets trolled…

Still makes great content! Nice one Kate

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can’t help but feel sorry for Olive 😟 imagine being 9 or 10 years old and all the kids at school making fun of you because your ma constantly talked about your shitting habits on Instagram. Leave her alone Kate! Stop posting about her, she deserves privacy.

Reactions: 38
Mini Moffat is a few weeks younger than O and I would be mortified if she hit someone on purpose and caused an injury to them. Wee knocks happen when they run about playing but they are accidents. Mof has broken my nose before but it was a complete accident and she was 10 months old 😂🙈 my girls also still in nappies and soon as she’s done anything she’s freaking out telling me she’s done poo poos or she’s ‘soaking wet’. She would never touch it and she thinks her dirty nappies are disgusting. Same when the dog stops for a poo, she hates it and makes a sicky face.
Olives constant tantrums are either made up for relatable content or she’s just beside herself all the time from zero routine. My kid never stops, she chats all day and plays all day. But she goes for a nap at a certain time and is in bed by 7pm every night. She hardly has a real tantrum once a week never mind daily. Can’t imagine Kate being a patient parent and using distraction or mediate with her, she’ll prob just scream back and now she’s made her a wee diva and a rod for her own back!!
also obvious she’s not a nursery anymore, do you get funded hours after 3 in England?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
There’s not a maternal bone in her body. I kind of sympathise with her there because I also struggle with this, playing with toddlers and kids just doesn’t come naturally to me and I do worry about when/if I have bespokes of my own. You can tell she’s uncomfortable with playing daft games etc with her whereas delo seems better at all that, hence the reason she’s always got the kid out to farms and ice cream factories.
it’s now backfired as olive is older and craving attention from her mum so is acting out and behaving badly as it’s the only way she knows how!

also - if olive did have autism, do we think Kate would talk about this or do you think it would ruin her illusionsof the perfect blonde hair tannrd child?

Reactions: 25
There’s not a maternal bone in her body. I kind of sympathise with her there because I also struggle with this, playing with toddlers and kids just doesn’t come naturally to me and I do worry about when/if I have bespokes of my own. You can tell she’s uncomfortable with playing daft games etc with her whereas delo seems better at all that, hence the reason she’s always got the kid out to farms and ice cream factories.
it’s now backfired as olive is older and craving attention from her mum so is acting out and behaving badly as it’s the only way she knows how!

also - if olive did have autism, do we think Kate would talk about this or do you think it would ruin her illusionsof the perfect blonde hair tannrd child?
I think she would be delighted because she could profit from it and monetise her daughters diagnosis. Sad, but true.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Why’s that kid always look like she’s been on a three day bender? Proper black tired eyes constantly bless her

Reactions: 37
Not plugged that for a while…did they bin her off?
Quoting myself here, because she doesn’t read here does she 🙄 we talk about her collagen journey not being shown…oh course 3 days later shows collagen on her stories. No ad/aff/my brand shite, so they must have binned her off?

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.