Katie Hayes #173 says hiding her ring as not to brag.. truth is tho..her rock is blag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought it was the collagen powder drinks she had every morning that gave her those pube eyebrows!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It's mad. That's 2 nurseries in 2 years? Really odd that.
It’s 3 isn’t it there was the bespoke Spanish one then the outside one and then the school.
Reckon she don’t pay the bill so they kick her out.

Reactions: 12
It’s 3 isn’t it there was the bespoke Spanish one then the outside one and then the school.
Reckon she don’t pay the bill so they kick her out.
Oh god yeah. I forgot about the bespoke Spanish one! That's madness. She'll be blacklisted with the area before the child starts reception.

Reactions: 12
Can you imagine when she gets the monthly bill and she realises it’s not all free and she has to pay for meals etc 😅 the red rant would be marvellous! “Don’t you know who she is? She is OHD and I am her momma KHM queen of begging for free meals”
The fat git will probably move to Scotland when she finds out kids get free school meals up here. She’ll do anything for a bit of free grub.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
She just looks like she reeks. I've seen cleaner people begging in shop doorways
One time I opened a box of cat food. One of the pouches inside must have been pierced. The smell was horrendous. That’s what she probably smells like. Off cat food and mouldy mushrooms 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.