Katie Hayes #173 says hiding her ring as not to brag.. truth is tho..her rock is blag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone have a tommee tippee twist and click bin? I empty and clean it every week but those with one will know that when you take the lid off the smell is vile. Everytime I do it I think 'this is definitely how Truff's house smells'.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Anyone have a tommee tippee twist and click bin? I empty and clean it every week but those with one will know that when you take the lid off the smell is vile. Everytime I do it I think 'this is definitely how Truff's house smells'.
I know the exact smell you mean. Scented baby nappy bags mixed with tit. Exactly how I imagine her house to smell. Greasy and shirty with loads of plug ins and diffusers to cover it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I am first time momma like truff and made the mistake of getting one of these. Safe to say it didn’t last long and went on marketplace 😅

Reactions: 10
They advertise it as this but it's as bullshit as KHDM jarg ring 😂

'Designed to keep your home smell-free, our Twist & Click nappy bins boast guaranteed odour and germ protection'

[/QUOTE]
I am first time momma like truff and made the mistake of getting one of these. Safe to say it didn’t last long and went on marketplace 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
One time I opened a box of cat food. One of the pouches inside must have been pierced. The smell was horrendous. That’s what she probably smells like. Off cat food and mouldy mushrooms 🤢
And when you open the jar of lazy garlic... add that in to her aroma

Notice she hasn't showed Olive playing in the garden for months... you just know its thick with dog tit 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
And when you open the jar of lazy garlic... add that in to her aroma

Notice she hasn't showed Olive playing in the garden for months... you just know its thick with dog tit 🤢
Bet ya any money tonight there’ll be a montage of Big O frolicking in the back garden in sub zero temperatures and torrential rain… wearing that Victorian ghost child’s nightie she had on last night and a dummy hanging out of her gob

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Wahhhhh sent him out for a takeaway 7 mins can’t wait for this 🤣🤣🤣 are we ready troops

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm fuming il have to watch it later tonight.... I've sent the baby to my mums for a few hours so I can blitz the house with Mr Goss so got to use the time wisely......(Yes Kate I'm cleaning , I'm 6 months pregnant & I work too wink 😉)

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Can one of us PLEASE screen record this and share here. I HATE giving them the views

I would but I'm taking MY GANG to their clubs 🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh my god, it’s been years since we had one of those and just the mention of it turns my stomach again! 🤣🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh here we bleeping go. Gonna go listen now, can't wait to check back here later 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
A whole 6 minutes in and they’re talking about trolls and how she has the police involved

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I’m listening. It’s for mums and mums who aren’t mums yet cos they don’t want to leave anyone out 🫢

they’re only doing 3 episodes thank god

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.