Katie Hayes #173 says hiding her ring as not to brag.. truth is tho..her rock is blag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ve literally paid for a studio, spent their own time editing/uploading, all to reply to the trolls

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Not even 5 mins in an the trolls have been mentioned. Its proper scatty already.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
We’re all unhappy and jealous and they’re not getting freebies, it’s business

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Oh my there a pair of twats

wifi head wants a candle made of silly’s tit

kate well she sends voice notes because she can’t read and write ha ha ha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Like two birds off benefits street & shameless sitting having a moan.... Scatty dogs !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Has she tit out on putting it on YouTube because she knows she’ll get terrorised? 🤣 Grow a backbone Katie Jane you tit house!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Not even bothering to listen to her crappy podcast can’t stand either of their voices. But briefly skipped through and the bit I stopped on was about trolls, obvs 🙄and she said PACIFIC twice. That’s enough for me 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Oh my GODDDD !! Not much shocks me with her but I'm shocked !! She's had a bath last night ???? Look at her skin & hair , she is greasy , dirty, FILTHY !! Oh my goddddd - VILE !!!!
She 100% doesn't wash regularly, she doesn't take her makeup off, all the grease from her hair must be on her pillow cases - that explains the skin- wow she is disgusting !
Bet she doesn't have pillow or mattress protectors either the shithouse 🤢🤢

Reactions: 7
I've just got up to motherhood journey and I'm out.... sorry trolls but its fuckin awful. I just can't 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
“These people don’t think it’s serious, when really it’s a massive case and when we go to a court of law you know I can’t discuss it online as I’ve got an ongoing thing” 🤣🤣 ok hun

• Haha
Reactions: 54
How is she comfortable embarrassing herself so publicly?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.