Katie Hayes #173 says hiding her ring as not to brag.. truth is tho..her rock is blag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why take your kid to a fitness thing & plonk her in front of a screen! Get her to join in…interact with her..do something that doesn’t involve an electrical device shoved in her face!

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Big O is defo gonna have an underbite like her Ma if she has a “dodo” till 8 I know it’s hard to stop them using them and no offence to anyone but 8 I’m just hating cos it’s this scruffy woman

Reactions: 24
Does she take 🫒 everywhere so no one will call her out for being a scruffy mare or can’t afford nursery 🤔

100’s of messages about a dummy yeah right

why would you put La Prarie on AND Charlotte Tilbury magic cream 🤔 WHY? And skin oil 🤷‍♀️
Just a thought but maybe your skin is tit because you overload it with products all the time

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Does she take 🫒 everywhere so no one will call her out for being a scruffy mare or can’t afford nursery 🤔

100’s of messages about a dummy yeah right

why would you put La Prarie on AND Charlotte Tilbury magic cream 🤔 WHY? And skin oil 🤷‍♀️
Just a thought but maybe your skin is tit because you overload it with products all the time
That spots right where her glasses sit across her nose, clearly they’ve never been cleaned of the grease and foundation her skin is laden with

• Sick
Reactions: 34
Those workout classes where you can take a child aren't for me. Be assed watching big O run off while you're trying to do burpees.

Today or tomorrow? Make it make sense ladies..🤦‍♀️
Telling you their 1/2 a brain cell each make one lonely one that will witter about bleeping tit on this podcast

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Surely you put serums on first anyway, that’s always been what I’ve been told because those active ingredients need to soak into your skin before you put a barrier of moisturiser over

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She looks like absolute dogshit. I’m older than her yet look 5 years younger. She’s getting some saggy old jowls on her. Being a racist lying grifter really takes its toll on your face apparently

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I know she's said in the past Mez wasn't the best Mum,& it shows how she's been dragged up,that the filth & neglect are deemed as normal !!! I know the way we bring our kids up is different to how me & my mum bought ours up, I remember a neighbour of ours who didn't have anything & had learning difficulties,she worked in the Chippy,but as soon as her 3 kids came in every night they were stripped off pj's on and she hand washed their clothes for school next day,they had basic furniture,no washing machine & just beds (clean bedding )hardly any toys,but those kids were immaculate & well mannered. Those kids now all have good jobs & amazing homes & kids a million times away from their home. These kids are the same age as Kate,I always put a wash on of a night & no excuse as you can buy cheap cleaning supplies in Home & Bargain 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Bet she goes in September tho when she gets her free hours! Tramps!
Can you imagine when she gets the monthly bill and she realises it’s not all free and she has to pay for meals etc 😅 the red rant would be marvellous! “Don’t you know who she is? She is OHD and I am her momma KHM queen of begging for free meals”

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Carla Lawson throwing shade? Just posted a story talking about someone who rang in a radio station this morn saying they got engaged but hate their ring.....!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Surely not, our amazing skin expect KH(D)M would surely know that serums go on first because she was trained by THE BEST in Laceys???? I think you're just trolling now.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's mad. That's 2 nurseries in 2 years? Really odd that.
Can imagine she's the Bully Boots of the nursery tho to be fair , be the type giving sly belts out her if anyone else was playing with something she wanted or she wasn't getting attention ! You can just tell she's a little nightmare.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can you imagine when she gets the monthly bill and she realises it’s not all free and she has to pay for meals etc 😅 the red rant would be marvellous! “Don’t you know who she is? She is OHD and I am her momma KHM queen of begging for free meals”
She'll be DMing the school catering company for a collab

• Haha
Reactions: 31
That comment has got to be a troll taking the piss surely?? 😂look at the fukin jowls on it 😯
That’s what Stevie Wonder read when he ran his hands across her face… laughed and said no it bleeping isn’t

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.