Katie Hayes #173 says hiding her ring as not to brag.. truth is tho..her rock is blag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. Skin is your business but your advert, yourself, is an absolute tit show. I'd be mortified to see family with my hair that greasy, my skin that dirty and my clothes clearly not washed since the Tories moved into number 10. That's not a normal spot that's a dirty spot. That's her skin screaming for help 🤢 why would anyone allow that to touch their skin. I wouldn't let her touch a dog.
This said, she us a podcast host. On YouTube. With 0 content. She hasn't got a bleeping clue has she. She needs a new profession. Not 10 different flops. One profession to sit and work at. Get off tattle, get a wash, get your head down and start working you dirty minge bag.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Even if you couldn’t be bothered to blow dry your hair (let’s face it it’s a pain in the ass), wouldn’t you at least wash it in the bath and just let it dry in plaits so it was at least clean?! Grim. She was probably sat in an empty bath just to prove us wrong!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Do you know what I don’t understand…

She said ages ago that she doesn’t like/wear silver/white gold jewellery yet the (fake) engagement ring is just that.

So has the CPD proposed to someone he has no interest in and/or doesn’t listen to? Or has she once again forgotten one of her lies and actually thinks that silver and white gold are the ‘best’ and ‘mega’. 🤮

When did the HB bargain tat come out? Surely we’re near the drink drive anniversary. 🙃

Reactions: 22
Just realised too, big O sleeps in their bed so her poor delicate skinned face will be rubbing on that dirty witches greasy pillows 🤢🤢 she probably has never washed that bedding. Straight out the pack onto the bed. Probably uses a cheap fabreeze once a blue moon

Reactions: 25
Why is it ok for her to admit she had a ‘dodo’(dummy) until she was 8, but as soon as I tell someone my 4yo still breastfeeds, the internet goes nuts?

Also I am threads behind, has she done a ring revel yet? Last I saw was the leaked picture in bed.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
"Can you smellllllllllllllll what the Rock/Truff is cookin" 🤣
Is he cookin Vegetarian Marinated water with chicken mints 😂
View attachment 1870543

Skin expert ..... no ring

View attachment 1870545

Tops bleeping minging filthy. Stains on sleeves, bits of dandruff on shoulders and the Nike tick is brown.
wow how bad has her skin got since she’s been a “skin exspect”

Someone said they have really dry skin around their nose and what can she use before foundation…

she recommended EkinSu’s foundation….
She’s proper bummin ekin su isn’t, desperate for a reshare

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wouldn’t even FaceTime my pals if I was that dirty let alone go on social media promoting something, fyi I wouldn’t be that gross anyway, like she’s proper filthy and don’t start me on her skin, it’s awful! Dry patchy greasy red, a whole bag of what you don’t want your skin to look like 🙈

Reactions: 25
Oh my GODDDD !! Not much shocks me with her but I'm shocked !! She's had a bath last night ???? Look at her skin & hair , she is greasy , dirty, FILTHY !! Oh my goddddd - VILE !!!!
She 100% doesn't wash regularly, she doesn't take her makeup off, all the grease from her hair must be on her pillow cases - that explains the skin- wow she is disgusting !
Troll she never posts where she is, that was old footage of the bath running

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg is no one concerned about the way she’s just ragged that baby’s dummy out her mouth?
That poor child is like a performing monkey 🫣

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Why are they “trying” to get it uploaded today? Don’t ya just click “upload”?
Probably waiting on the subtitles to be added troll so everyone can understand what they're saying as they both don't speak English.
KHM has probably paid a video editor too to shave 3 stone off her !

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Howling a big O kicking off in the soft play with her face squished up against the mesh. She’s on a mega rampage

• Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 1870543

Skin expert ..... no ring

View attachment 1870545

Tops bleeping minging filthy. Stains on sleeves, bits of dandruff on shoulders and the Nike tick is brown.
What got me was she cleansed her face and it was filthy, and she said “ look at all this coming off”…. Erm shouldn’t you do this before going to bed 🤔 the way she pronounces La Prairie 🙄 and not showing the products properly just because she couldnt pronounce Gatineau it was just shoved in front of the camera so the writings backwards 👀 bloody rubbish I tuned out

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.