Katie Hayes #173 says hiding her ring as not to brag.. truth is tho..her rock is blag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone said they have really dry skin around their nose and what can she use before foundation…

she recommended EkinSu’s foundation….

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
What happened with Charlotte tilbury? She said she was gifted the magic cream and I’m fuming 🫠

also couch arrives in the next two weeks trolls🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She makes me laugh the way she gets on to things 5 years down the line....then makes out she's the first one to come across them. The Crown been on for years 🤣.... same with Greys Anatomy like she discovered it... been on since 2005 🤣..... let's talk about these Troops 🤣😭
Troll, her and Delo aren’t TV people. They like being outdoors, making memories 🥹. That’s why she’s just finished 19 seasons of Greys Anatomy and 5 seasons of The Crown.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
The sofa is coming in two weeks now apparently 🙄
Podcast will be out today “hopefully” 🥴

Loved how she dropped about 50 watchers as soon as she started with her motivational speech 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Literally had to pick my jaw up off the floor when I seen the state of her on that live 😐 the amount of dandruff on that top 🤢 you need to bin the hair burst an grab some head & shoulders love!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
What happened with Charlotte tilbury? She said she was gifted the magic cream and I’m fuming 🫠

also couch arrives in the next two weeks trolls🤣
Just like it was definitely being delivered before Xmas, 3 weeks after she spent 30 hours in Dubai with cash from the green couch she sold 🤣 where’s the podcast fat tits? That was supposed to be between Xmas and new year! How does this biffa bin manage in life? Can get Olive to her 100s of classes (she’s bleeping 2) but we’ve not ever had anything else on time

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She was bleeping filthy on that live. Proper disgusting. Her skin is awful. I'm a regular mom who cleanse, tones and moisturisers and my skin is 20 times better than hers.

The couch saga is a joke. Royal mail aren't delivering it so literally no reason why it would be so late on delivery.

Having a "dodo" until your 8 shows how lazy your parents were and ultimately why you're a lazy sod.

She said she was gifted the cream and loves it. However, didn't buy it as she thinks there are better alternatives out there....Bperfect mkay

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I dislike her use of the word “mega”.
Big O’s eyebrows look like they’re brushed upwards with snot.
Delo is a creep.
That is all 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Last but not least, why so many questions about an engagement? No one is asking you questions. It's the stupidest lie going. He asked...you were shocked...said yes...he gave you the ring....kissed....end scene. I mean obvs You knew but for most thats how it goes. Every woman knows that. Shes a freak

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Didn’t she say before she doesn’t recommend moisturiser under makeup? Yet there we have her layering 2 moisturisers and a serum. Surely vitamin C isn’t the only active ingredient she uses as a highly certified, fully trained skin expert?!
I love how she says she uses medical grade cleanser on her clients as if they should be really grateful, not that it’s the absolute bare bleeping minimum when you’re trying to charge someone £100 for a facial in a training college!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She’s absolutely disgusting. I couldn’t be seen that filthy in the corner shop never mind on an Instagram live. Vile.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Kate can’t be arsed to get rid of the dummy cause the fat bleep had one until she was 8. I’m convinced she has some form of learning disability - not because she can’t read or write etc but seriously her brain is not wired right

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I’m still confused about how she’ll be talking about the engagement on the podcast when they recorded it before New Year

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Oh my GODDDD !! Not much shocks me with her but I'm shocked !! She's had a bath last night ???? Look at her skin & hair , she is greasy , dirty, FILTHY !! Oh my goddddd - VILE !!!!
She 100% doesn't wash regularly, she doesn't take her makeup off, all the grease from her hair must be on her pillow cases - that explains the skin- wow she is disgusting !

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 33
Can’t believe she has no bedding on for that poor child absolute dirty witch
Exactly - my kid sleeps with me every night (don’t ask, I’ve tried a million times to get her in her own bed, but I am weak & need sleep!) and I still have a sheet, covers and pillow cases on her bed! Although we shouldn’t be surprised cos the rest of her house is absolutely rancid!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.