Katie Hayes #173 says hiding her ring as not to brag.. truth is tho..her rock is blag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she's the type who takes the pill everyday with no breaks, just in case Delo randomly comes home with his jaw swinging and she can get a bit 🤢

Oh lord and trolls please forgive me, I don’t know why this thought popped into my head. I dread to think what she does or doesn’t on her period. 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
So trolls, whilst Truff is being boring, I have just watched ep 1 of Desperate Scousewives. Crying at that Jaiden telling Mandy H her extensions look tit 🤣🤣🤣. Still no podcast so gonna watch ep2
awww I never watched this before! It's on my to watch list! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Speaking of germs and filth, I really want one of those machines people have in Japan and South Korea, you put your clothes/coats and shoes in it and it sanitises it all 😱 going to be the next big thing I reckon. But not for Truff, she loves being a filthy scruff, it’s her favourite 🥺

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 1869808
Literally no excuse whatsoever. I've said it before and I'll say it again, if she was in a council house with normal furnishings and not "insta" style, she'd be referred to SS by one of her followers. All the things she does wouldn't be acceptable by a mum on UC. Drink driving, filming her daughter in the bath, no bedding, constant pub crawls, 9 day old olives first rave, bike buggy, no proper coat or gloves..... the list is endless.
And in a cardigan in York despite it being so cold, Kate wore '3 coats'

Oh lord and trolls please forgive me, I don’t know why this thought popped into my head. I dread to think what she does or doesn’t on her period. 🤮
Free bleeds like a hippy I bet 🤢🤣

Free bleeds like a hippy I bet 🤢🤣
If you look really close you can see the rock
View attachment 1869919
My eye sights awful and I zoomed right in 💀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
My dog has two beds which I make and spray every morning along with wash once a week like my own bedding.

Poor kid doesn’t even have a bed sheet 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just catching up from today....

That kid omg.... the carry on.... makes me ill.
In her Cotton Ebenezer Scrooge Victorian Nightie....No curtains , no sheet or bedding on her bed.... she must be frozen !! It's so cold during the night ! Phone shoved in her face as always... it's proper unsettling to watch how they act with her !

They're a pair of dickheads you don't just suddenly remove a dummy which is a comfort to her & some thing she's always known when she's about to go to bed. You build up to it & talk to them about it..... she's arsed about the dummy but not the minty dirty mouldy bottles she's still got her drinking out of 🤢 They're tit parents them two !

Kates been on one today hasnt she ..... used her postings to let us know.... She's had a bath, she's verrryyy busy with work , the podcast is coming , pretending Olive is in her own room ! She is obsessed with Tattle it's hilarious 🤣.

Reactions: 49
Folded up (2 ply) toilet paper. She's not clever enough to realise periods come every month so doesn't have the foresight to buy any sanitary products.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Can see that child being put on a TAF plan.

I check rooms, and if there’s no bedding it goes on the list of concerns and with it to be actioned immediately.

I’m starting to think this whole engagement were literally for that ‘engagement’ and they aren’t actually getting married because other than the ring being fake. Why else would you hide it? I mean she lets the whole of the Wirral know when she’s on her six week (two day one night) holidays.
Yes many many moons ago I used to support a child and when we used to go we had to report everything even down to the bedding. Mum was a druggie didn’t care for child so sad 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 17
She’s clearly too busy being a mum and a fiancée now to do her washing. It’s funny how she responds to most criticisms on here but nothing housework related or nothing to do with personal hygiene is ever addressed and she never attempts to prove any of that wrong, far too busy not being on social media whilst documenting everything for social media, which is her job apparently.

Reactions: 25
Sorry but that wet wipe, piss poor excuse of a man is just as bad as that fat bleep. He wasn’t thinking about his ‘best friend’ when that fat bleep was posting her genitalia all over social media was he.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Sorry but that wet wipe, piss poor excuse of a man is just as bad as that fat bleep. He wasn’t thinking about his ‘best friend’ when that fat bleep was posting her genitalia all over social media was he.
They're both properly tit parents. This not even being a "troll", they just are. Olive now doesn't look at her mum when she's talking to her, she looks at the back camera....that says a lot. When I film my daughter saying something for a family member I.E "happy chritsmas" she's always looking at me above the camera.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Screenshot_20230110_084305_Instagram.jpg

Skin expert ..... no ring

Screenshot_20230110_084320_Instagram.jpg

Tops bleeping minging filthy. Stains on sleeves, bits of dandruff on shoulders and the Nike tick is brown.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.