Katie Hayes #173 says hiding her ring as not to brag.. truth is tho..her rock is blag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As others have said, i absolutely cannot bare outside clothes on my bed šŸ¤® is dj indesit sat in bed in his work gear? Vile vile vile. I reckon next time she goes on her 24 hours flying visit to dubai or wherever he should rip her crappy fliming room out and restore it to a proper family friendly cosy living room

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Why film all that crap about the dummy, maybe if you put your phone down and actually parented her you wouldnā€™t have to keep giving into her and turning her into a spoilt brat

Reactions: 18
She really is thick as duck.

ā€˜doesnā€™t have the time to measureā€™ yet claims itā€™s low calorie - surely people who are counting calories and eating healthy measure? šŸ˜‚

Ps Iā€™m tucking into a Dominos ham and pineapple pizza right now (extra pineapple) fight me. šŸ¤£šŸ•
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Iā€™m on a fat loss plan at the moment and Iā€™m actually enjoying it (saying that so I donā€™t focus on your dominos), but literally have to weigh everything I cook to the g.
everything has to be so precise for it to work, even the veg!

No chance this is low cal, how would she even know itā€™s low cal if sheā€™s not counted? šŸ¤£

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So sheā€™s been recording this shite about the dummy, could she not of wacked a fresh set of sheets and pillowcase on for oluv?

oh wait I bet thereā€™s none clean!! Minty cow

Reactions: 24
Also there is no sheet over the mattress that's why it's all them little circle dots (Emma mattress). So sad. No duvet cover, no fitted sheet and having to sleep in that cheap wooden bed šŸ˜¢

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Trolls she doesnā€™t even sleep in that bed so donā€™t worry that thereā€™s no covers on. That little display in olives room was exactly that, a display. Sheā€™ll be sprawled in between Truff and Delo right now watching frozen on the iPad. And thereā€™s nothing wrong with kids in the bed IMO, but why lie about it?

Reactions: 37
Imagine having to have a beer in bed because you've got no living room. He vapes as well so must vape in the bedroom VOM!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Yeah that is a bare mattress, thereā€™s no pillow case either.
How uncomfortable that must be. I canā€™t cope with her thinking thatā€™s ā€œwinging itā€ no thatā€™s neglect. Literally

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Who makes a pasta dish like that with a full chicken breast in the pan? Iā€™d always chop it up into pieces to make sure it was all cooked throughā€¦ she makes me heave.
Poor Delo - in bed at 8pm with a beer and a laptop cos he has no living room to sit inā€¦ whilst KHM settles her kid for bed by filming her and then putting her in a bed made of old pallets with not even a sheet or a duvet cover - people serving in HMP have better living standards than the Makeups!

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Eee as if she's put olive to bed with no bedding. Just a bare quilt and pillow like something from Angela's ashes šŸ¤¢

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Kate can you make it anymore obvious you are reading all this.

1) We say you're not wearing your ring, next you've made sure to give us a glimpse in a few stories that you are.

2) We say Matt doesn't cuddle with you in bed, next there's a story of Matt in the bed.

3) We say you're a minty and don't wash, next you do a story of you in the bath.

Ps you're still a smelly woman

• Haha
Reactions: 47
As others have said, i absolutely cannot bare outside clothes on my bed šŸ¤® is dj indesit sat in bed in his work gear? Vile vile vile. I reckon next time she goes on her 24 hours flying visit to dubai or wherever he should rip her crappy fliming room out and restore it to a proper family friendly cosy living room
Get Clare Sweeney and her 60 minute makeover crew over

• Haha
Yeah exactly. Me and my husband both work full time, we have one kid in infant school, and it's about having good habits and some kind of routine routine each day. I'd love to have the time she has when mine was 2! And she's in for a shock in a couple of years when she has to send big O to school because I tell you what, Reception is frigging non-stop with activities and emails and reminders, and it gets worse from there - if she's not organised she'll end up with the kid going to school in her uniform on World Book Day, wearing her PE kit on uniform days, forgetting to bring in a box or an old magazine or whatever, and the only one losing out is the child.
Glad itā€™s not just me I literally get like 5 text messages a day from my bespokes school & sheā€™s in the nursery 2 1/2 days a week!
And I bet olive will be one of those poor kids in a grubby, dirty uniform bless her

• Haha
Am I the only one that thought Delo & Big O was cute? :oops: Poor kid doesnā€™t need the phone thrust in her face to show us like.
Iā€™ll see myself outā€¦

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.