Katie Hayes #163 stomping round London thinkin she's brill, her child draped in fur like Cruella De Vil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's just take a moment to remember she have the OlivesMummy Instagram account a private personal one..... there is ZERO need to upload that baby naked in the bath onto that makeup (if you can call it that) account.
She is terrible !! It really pisses me off how she's exploiting that child yano !!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I didn't ask for anything ..... except memories (the cruise) but he never also bought me the La Creuset pans or chef knives I wanted. GIRL, HOW MUCH DID YOU WANT THIS MAN TO SPEND? He's already bank rolling your slovenly life....jeez #JusticeForMatt
That should be the next thread title #justice for Matt!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I reported that post of Olive for nudity involving a child. Knocks me bleeping sick. Nothing will come of it but worth a try.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Didn't ask Matt for nothing except a cruise , a big party, Hermes Sandals , an engagement ring (didn't get) , knives (didn't get) , new pans (didn't get).....

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Another one never to forget... while she preaches about being mother of the year, she used to prance around taking photos of plates and tit while her 3 month old baby was left unattended in a bouncy chair on a bleeping worktop... Co sleeping is the least of her worries. Soft twit
Screenshot_20221127_145540_Gallery.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
I reported that post of Olive for nudity involving a child. Knocks me bleeping sick. Nothing will come of it but worth a try.
Revolting isn’t it? And apparently this is her “reason” who “saved her”. Funny way of showing it! Wasn’t there some tik tok / influencer account (Wren Eleanor or something like that ) where pics like that ended up on the dark web/ passed around dodgy groups?

Reactions: 21
Revolting isn’t it? And apparently this is her “reason” who “saved her”. Funny way of showing it! Wasn’t there some tik tok / influencer account (Wren Eleanor or something like that ) where pics like that ended up on the dark web/ passed around dodgy groups?
Yep. And that model Emily Ratajkowski posted a pic of her and her baby son nude cuddling each other and it got photoshopped 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Yano the way she keeps saying "All Oluvvv asks for for Xmas is a Scooter".... 100% bet those scruffy stinks have bummed one for her.... she's been dropping the hint for weeks now !!
Did she ask for it in Spanish, cos she sure as hell ain’t said it in English

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I didn't ask for anything ..... except memories (the cruise) but he never also bought me the La Creuset pans or chef knives I wanted. GIRL, HOW MUCH DID YOU WANT THIS MAN TO SPEND? He's already bank rolling your slovenly life....jeez #JusticeForMatt
Well she defo wants returns after buying him a 6.5k Cartier love bangle 🤥

Just be glad she wiped
Normally she scrapes her arse across the kitchen like a dog

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m actually starting to feel sorry for Matt now #justiceformatt

that pic of her reason in the bath has sickened me, wtf is wrong with her.

Reactions: 18
I’m actually starting to feel sorry for Matt now #justiceformatt

that pic of her reason in the bath has sickened me, wtf is wrong with her.
Hmmm sometimes I lean that way but then I think he goes along with his baby in a bikini all over social media , on her potty all over social media & just general exploitation of his little girl on Instagram. He could put his foot down if he wants to !

Same with Mez think she treats her like tit too but they all let her & go along with way she's acting with Big O !

Reactions: 24
Cant wait to see her stir undercooked , bland ‘food’ in that new pot with a fork !

Also ( just to derail ) Hannah Elizabeth … WTF are these monstrosities… I feel she needs a thread of her own !!
Every bleep is wearing these at the moment. They’re fuckin VILE !
whatever about a celebrity wearing a fuckin designer pair (still rank!!) it’s worse seeing girls out with their melting wellies from St John’s. Hideous footwear !!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.