Katie Hayes #163 stomping round London thinkin she's brill, her child draped in fur like Cruella De Vil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she behaving like she’s at deaths door? I’d be ashamed performing like that in my own house to my husband, never mind 180k people.

Grow up.
So she’s saying she has a water infection but taking honey & lemon for a cold?! She hurts my brain🤯I still think she’ll make a miraculous recovery & get out for a bummed dinner later. And someone was right when they said yesterday, when Olive’s not well she doesn’t get to rest, she’s carted about all over the place, no fucks given by Truff then.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She can't stay off her phone even when she's soooooo ill. That baby in the bath with 🫶grateful always.....the 🫶 pedos 🫶 are 🫶 also 🫶 grateful for your flagrant disregard of your child's safety.

• Sad
Reactions: 42
Exactly you do what works for you & your child it's no one's business.
It's just the lies with her she likes making other parents feel inadequate.... she says Olive has slept right through since she was 4 weeks old..... it's a lie. She makes out she's an Angel well behaved child who everyone is obsessed with..... another lie.
That kid is not sleeping through in her own room & she's carrying on woeful. She's defo got a problem she's incapable of telling the truth.

Funny how Matt is getting dropped into every post all of a sudden too.... Matt took me to Ozzy, Matt made me drink , Matt is looking after me 🤥🤥👀👀👀
Doesn’t read here tho does she Matt??🤥🤥🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She won’t share they bed share cause she does it when they’ve both had a drink including with Olive was a small baby and she knows it’s dangerous.
If her and Charlotte Dawson had a brain cell to share they’d be dangerous, she’s another that you can tell bedshares after a drink.

Reactions: 21
Putting him down again the narcissistic bleep

Why is she behaving like she’s at deaths door? I’d be ashamed performing like that in my own house to my husband, never mind 180k people.

Grow up.
I’ve had a chest infection for two weeks can’t shake it off pissing my kecks from
Coughing just can’t help it but still managed to work she’s just a lazy bleep

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Putting him down again the narcissistic bleep

I’ve had a chest infection for two weeks can’t shake it off pissing my kecks from
Coughing just can’t help it but still managed to work she’s just a lazy bleep
Here Kate, what about the Maldives trip for Matt’s 30th?! Could imagine carry on of her if he hadn’t taken her away for her 30th. She’s one rude blurt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
3 knives and a stand for £45 are not going to be good qualify knives truff. FYI.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Here Kate, what about the Maldives trip for Matt’s 30th?! Could imagine carry on of her if he hadn’t taken her away for her 30th. She’s one rude blurt.
Yer she’s fucken vile all me me me the great fall of khm is defo on its way she’s going to be on universal credit any day the little catch 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Needs money for Xmas so is pimping her kid out again on that reel of her in the bath 🤢🤮 pedalo heaven her account is

• Sick
Reactions: 17
‘I didn’t ask for anything for my 30th’ then goes onto list things she asked for 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
‘I didn’t ask for anything for my 30th’ then goes onto list things she asked for 😂😂
I didn't ask for anything ..... except memories (the cruise) but he never also bought me the La Creuset pans or chef knives I wanted. GIRL, HOW MUCH DID YOU WANT THIS MAN TO SPEND? He's already bank rolling your slovenly life....jeez #JusticeForMatt

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Exactly you do what works for you & your child it's no one's business.
It's just the lies with her she likes making other parents feel inadequate.... she says Olive has slept right through since she was 4 weeks old..... it's a lie. She makes out she's an Angel well behaved child who everyone is obsessed with..... another lie.
That kid is not sleeping through in her own room & she's carrying on woeful. She's defo got a problem she's incapable of telling the truth.

Funny how Matt is getting dropped into every post all of a sudden too.... Matt took me to Ozzy, Matt made me drink , Matt is looking after me 🤥🤥👀👀👀
Oh, exactly. Don't lie about it and make yourself out to be mum of the year and try and make young, impressionable mums feel like tit. There's no shame in the truth but there's hella shame in the lie the colossal bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.