Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shannon950818

Her with the harrods bags reminds me of back in the day when everyone at school would use the Jane Norman carrier bags for their gym kit 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97

ThePidge

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: There’s trouble in paradise, there’s holes in the door, oluf has a sofa cushion for a pillow, awwwwe ya poor? 🥺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't last year's tree too big for the partial living side room? I feel like I have the top of the tree hitting the ceiling etched in my brain? 🤣
Hahhaahha comedy gold the tree , that room 🤣🤣🤣 💀💀💀💀
!!! She is much better off than all of us , we're all jealous 🤣🤣🙄🙄
3B640C38-A30D-4798-BA17-38805F1E5FB3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 90

Heretolurk321

Trolls I need help I’ve received a message from truff calling me a troll and giving me the chance to explain why I I’m trying to ruin her life. I don’t follow her or watch her stories but I did contact Emma with my views on gifting her so they’ve breached gdpr.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 86

Marmaladethecat

I know it shouldn't bother me but...whilst I've literally just got a permanent job and now off UC (the man in the job centre hugged me as he'd never seen someone come off it before), I can only afford a £20 trip for my kids to see FC in a garden centre by mine. Khm posts recently and others I follow have rightly or wrongly, triggered me with thinking that what I can offer isn't good enough. Oliffe wandering round Hamleys so nonchalantly disgusted me tbh. It's just all too much tbh

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 84

Jodevo

So I heard some tea but I’m trying not to out myself. Main thing was there was murder a few weeks ago and they aren’t getting on.

This was around the time she walked Max last week saying I just don’t feel like coming on and doing morning quotes and things are going on private she doesn’t want to share.

But basically everything we talk about on here, Matt not liking her, her house being vile, olive being naughty is bang on track.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

hayezmysteries

VIP Member
I know it shouldn't bother me but...whilst I've literally just got a permanent job and now off UC (the man in the job centre hugged me as he'd never seen someone come off it before), I can only afford a £20 trip for my kids to see FC in a garden centre by mine. Khm posts recently and others I follow have rightly or wrongly, triggered me with thinking that what I can offer isn't good enough. Oliffe wandering round Hamleys so nonchalantly disgusted me tbh. It's just all too much tbh
Don’t ever compare yourself to these over the top insta huns! They are not doing any of these things for their kids benefits..they are just doing it all for the gram & because they have bummed it for free. You trip to see Santa will be a millions times better because you are doing it for all the right reasons..your kids don’t care what it cost they just want to see Santa and that is exactly what you are doing…it will be magical. Don’t ever think you are not enough because you are xx

• Heart
Reactions: 75

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
And when you look at it differently, though she's spoilt and overindulged, she really doesn't have the bare minimum. She doesn't have colourful garish clothes even though we seen today that when she wants to dress herself, she chooses pink. She doesn't have a lounge to sit in with her family and friends meaning she's not going to be able to have play dates with school friends at her house. She's not even kept clean 😭 it's the absolute bare minimum to throw a kid in a 10 minute bath of a night so they're all clean for bed. But Kate puts her in her cot filthy with her hair in tats. And don't even get me started on dental hygiene 🙄 yes to all intents and purposes she wants for nothing... but look deeper. She doesn't have a good home life and that's absolutely shocking in this day and age. Kate is a disgraceful mother and I've honestly never seen somebody to be so addicted to insta and the opinions of strangers that they prioritise it so much above their own baby

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 70

BettyBeau

VIP Member
So I heard some tea but I’m trying not to out myself. Main thing was there was murder a few weeks ago and they aren’t getting on.

This was around the time she walked Max last week saying I just don’t feel like coming on and doing morning quotes and things are going on private she doesn’t want to share.

But basically everything we talk about on here, Matt not liking her, her house being vile, olive being naughty is bang on track.
Do you know if the life changing news is that Matt can’t get it up. Which is why he’s stopped drinking.
Think I’d struggle to if my gf looked like a large German footballer and never has a wash.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 67

gigi_93

VIP Member
I know we didn’t need proof she refreshes tattle all day, but…this is solid proof 😭😭😭 hi Kate you racist scrote

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67