Katie Hayes #163 stomping round London thinkin she's brill, her child draped in fur like Cruella De Vil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All this extra guff isn’t for the kids, it’s for their Ma’s social media. They just want it to look like they’re the best mum, their kids are the best, what an amazing life they lead etc. Completely all for show. Same now with birthdays, christenings, Easter, Halloween etc. everything has to be OTT & seemingly to out do one another. I know I said it before but Truff really does epitomise the saying fur coat no knickers - she tries to show that she’s loaded shopping in London drinking champagne but her meals out, beauty treatments, etc are usually begged, the child’s clothes, furniture toys are mostly gifted and when they’re not then as we saw the other night, she has a filthy bedroom, holes in the door, no shade for the light, sleeps on a cushion from her ma’s bed & prisoners probably sleep on a better bed then the one her parents got her. And that’s just one room in that mess of a house!! There is absolutely nothing aspirational / to be envious of about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
That Elf thing for a 2 year old , it's not for her enjoyment of memories....it's simply for Kates Instagram !

I looked at Truffs tagged in photos last night Olive is on a european childrenswear instagram now in the furry coat with 60k followers.... the child is everywhere all over the internet - on all kinds of different companies instagrams it's sickening. Her parents should be protecting her,It's really sad to see how Olive is being brought up, it's so wrong.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
That Elf thing for a 2 year old , it's not for her enjoyment of memories....it's simply for Kates Instagram !

I looked at Truffs tagged in photos last night Olive is on a european childrenswear instagram now in the furry coat with 60k followers.... the child is everywhere all over the internet - on all kinds of different companies instagrams it's sickening. Her parents should be protecting her,It's really sad to see how Olive is being brought up, it's so wrong.
Shocking isn’t it, the kids of these influencers have zero privacy and have absolutely no say in the matter. Their parents are just pimping them out for content. And I bet in years to come when Instagram is hopefully a distant memory that these kids demand the £££ their parents made of their backs.

Reactions: 17
I can’t believe she gave the kid a cushion off her bed poor fuckin kid only gets stuff that’s free!! And bet she’s not ill today when she’s bumming a free roast!!

Reactions: 18
There was an article in the liverpoolecho yesterday about how a girl in sweden or somewhere has sucessfully sued her mum for her social media photos before she could consent. basically saying they were embarasing and she didnt consent to having the pictures having the reach they did and that we will soon see lots more of it happeneing.
its wrong they basically pimp their kids out for contents and especially things like sat on the potty it’s embarasing enough as an adult for someone to show you an old photo of that never mind if thousands have already shared it online and its visjble to the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
There was an article in the liverpoolecho yesterday about how a girl in sweden or somewhere has sucessfully sued her mum for her social media photos before she could consent. basically saying they were embarasing and she didnt consent to having the pictures having the reach they did and that we will soon see lots more of it happeneing.
its wrong they basically pimp their kids out for contents and especially things like sat on the potty it’s embarasing enough as an adult for someone to show you an old photo of that never mind if thousands have already shared it online and its visjble to the world.
This is going to happen a lot as the exploited, abused children of the influencer generation grow up. Ticking time bomb

Reactions: 23
Well the water infection is a kidney infection. The flu is worse than covid (she’s never had it has she? How would she know?) Olive too- whatever that means. Morning troops our big back insta hun is at it again. #liar

Reactions: 22
I can’t cope with all these girls walking round dressed like something out of the bleeping matrix! Take the sunglasses off they look ridiculous!
Truffs a trollop

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Well the water infection is a kidney infection. The flu is worse than covid (she’s never had it has she? How would she know?) Olive too- whatever that means. Morning troops our big back insta hun is at it again. #liar
And it’s not like some home made food is going to help her, probably I’ll from all the slop and grey food she cooks 😂

Reactions: 9
Has she fuckkkk got a UTI , has she duck been the Ozzy either ! On the Honey & lemon all day..... Citrus acidic drinks ??? Drinking that with a water infection 🤣🤣🤣
She's full of tit !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Ahhh that bloody bed 😭 absolute piece of tit. She can’t even come on saying she’s skint cos she can’t face it, so there’s no excuse why their daughter has the worlds shittest bed. Their house looks like it smells of damp/mould 🤢.

Said it before, my kids come before me, they need a bed they get a decent one I can afford and if that means I need a bed made of old pallets, so be it - how can she have one of those massive Insta beds yet her daughter may as well sleep on cardboard? Oh yeah, that’s right, olive doesn’t sleep in her own bed 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 23
I don’t get why she doesn’t just admit Olive sleeps with them either - plenty of people choose to co-sleep for any number of reasons, no it’s not for everyone but if it works for your family then own it! Living such a fake life for the sake of strangers on the internet must be so mentally exhausting, there are going to be so many midlife crises from influencers when they hit 40-50, insta’s a thing of the past and they realise they’ve wasted the best years of their and their children’s lives pretending to be something they’re not.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think it’s really sad on Olive how much she knows social media exists. I don’t have kids but my friends who do their kids are wild and care free haven’t got a clue what insta is.

imagine being a kid and your day starting by saying hiya to mummy’s 180k followers who are strangers. I think it’s so weird. Like imagine when she asks mum who are we saying hello to..

like being filmed on the toilet, in the bath, pretending to be asleep in bed are all dead normal things for Olive

I think it’s really sad

Reactions: 40
Olive getting uploaded in the bath now 🤢🤢
So wrong☹ Delo needs to grow a pair and stand up to her and say no more Olive on social media, let her have privacy. I don’t follow her but I believe Amy Childs’ wee boy isn’t shown on her instagram etc as his dad doesn’t want him to be. Seriously there are going to be a generation of children who will be damaged by their parents sharing every aspect of their lives on social media. Shameful.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I don’t get why she doesn’t just admit Olive sleeps with them either - plenty of people choose to co-sleep for any number of reasons, no it’s not for everyone but if it works for your family then own it! Living such a fake life for the sake of strangers on the internet must be so mentally exhausting, there are going to be so many midlife crises from influencers when they hit 40-50, insta’s a thing of the past and they realise they’ve wasted the best years of their and their children’s lives pretending to be something they’re not.
I co sleep with my 5 year old and always have. I'm not assed and will tell anybody he sleeps with me. I don't know why she's so embarrassed about it because nobody gives a duck 💯

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I bed share with my second and did with my first for 18 months too. The only time I would comment on it is when olive was small and they’d been out drinking. That’s when it’s dangerous but she didn’t give a duck

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why is she behaving like she’s at deaths door? I’d be ashamed performing like that in my own house to my husband, never mind 180k people.

Grow up.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I co sleep with my 5 year old and always have. I'm not assed and will tell anybody he sleeps with me. I don't know why she's so embarrassed about it because nobody gives a duck 💯
Exactly you do what works for you & your child it's no one's business.
It's just the lies with her she likes making other parents feel inadequate.... she says Olive has slept right through since she was 4 weeks old..... it's a lie. She makes out she's an Angel well behaved child who everyone is obsessed with..... another lie.
That kid is not sleeping through in her own room & she's carrying on woeful. She's defo got a problem she's incapable of telling the truth.

Funny how Matt is getting dropped into every post all of a sudden too.... Matt took me to Ozzy, Matt made me drink , Matt is looking after me 🤥🤥👀👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.