Katie Hayes #163 stomping round London thinkin she's brill, her child draped in fur like Cruella De Vil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know why truff blagged a free trip to that place yesterday. She could just go and visit a Santa and Olive would be happy! I’ve booked to go to a grotto that’s meant to have a very realist Santa for a fiver? Going to see Santa doesn’t need to be an expensive show. Also wonder what she’s doing about her decs this year. Her days of a free door decorations & tree are long gone. And her tree last year was shocking 🙈😂

Reactions: 25
That child is ruined , she is so spoilt it's disgusting. I'm sick of the sight of her, another free day out !!! What a horrible little creature they're turning her into she will never appreciate anything , nothing will ever impress her !! It's just vile.

Last edited:
Reactions: 46
Don’t know why truff blagged a free trip to that place yesterday. She could just go and visit a Santa and Olive would be happy! I’ve booked to go to a grotto that’s meant to have a very realist Santa for a fiver? Going to see Santa doesn’t need to be an expensive show. Also wonder what she’s doing about her decs this year. Her days of a free door decorations & tree are long gone. And her tree last year was shocking 🙈😂
That bent over at the top because it was too tall and covered half of the tv?? 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Her with the harrods bags reminds me of back in the day when everyone at school would use the Jane Norman carrier bags for their gym kit 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97
Her with the harrods bags reminds me of back in the day when everyone at school would use the Jane Norman carrier bags for their gym kit 😂
She literally bought the cheapest things to get that bag.... the pic of her basket was a box of mince pies £10 , marmalade £5 and Coffee advent Calander £20 !!! She's SKINT !!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Well done to @BirkenheadTranny for the BOSS thread title 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

#OliveWearsRealFur 🤢
#KHMwearsFakeChanel
#Stillnotengaged
#Stillskint
#Stillnoapology
#BondSkinIsNotFullyBooked
#READTHEWIKI ⬆⬆⬆⬆
Thankyou troll. This thread title win is a bittersweet one so let's all take a moment to reflect on the poor foxes that had to die in order for Kate's over indulged snot nosed brat to have a coat 🦊

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
That child is ruined , she is so spoilt it's disgusting. I'm sick of the sight of her, another free day out !!! What a horrible little creature they're turning her into she will never appreciate anything , nothing will ever impress her !! It's just vile.
Could not agree more. If you have been taken to every posh restaurant aged 2, then what hope is there. I haven't even taken my three teenagers to my fave posh places!

Reactions: 22
Could not agree more. If you have been taken to every posh restaurant aged 2, then what hope is there. I haven't even taken my three teenagers to my fave posh places!
I didn’t even go to McDonalds til I was about 7 and that was for a classmate’s birthday party! Olive will be ruined… god forgive me but I think she’ll be the Veruca Salt of her school etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I didn’t even go to McDonalds til I was about 7 and that was for a classmate’s birthday party! Olive will be ruined… god forgive me but I think she’ll be the Veruca Salt of her school etc.
And GOD FORGIVE me I am not one for picking on feckin children. But she is in for a rude awakening one day in secondary school when someone calls her out for not being the petite dainty thing her mother will have her believe she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
To most kids a trip to Chester Zoo is a treat.... they're there most weeks. Kate has bummed visits to every Farm in Merseyside and Cheshire so Farms are just the norm. She's going to have been to every Christmas event going by the age of 3 cos Kate is working her way through who she can bum visits off.

She bums x15 pairs of personalised Halloween Pjs , 15 pairs of Christmas PJs , her parties are obscene. Nothing will be special to her or stimulate her.... she is so spoilt & we've seen how she behaves. MINEEE MINEEEE 🤢
All because Kate likes to try and prove she's loaded & living her best life & everyone jealous of her. It's all to make Mez & The Dad feel like tit constantly too as she likes to broadcast constantly that she grew up with duck all- even tho the ungrateful cow was fed , clothed, roof over her head.

Cheek of her on that Barneys post "we are giving it to families who literally can't afford anything this year , no child should go without"...... We know Olive doesn't bleeping go without love you make sure of it - take take take !!!! Greedy fucker.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
She is a spoiled wee brat, it’s a shame. My kid is 4 and we had a pretty busy weekend just there and I asked what she wanted to do today (cos I’m off on a Monday) and she said nothing, I just want to play - so she stayed in her pyjamas and played with Barbies, Jigsaw’s and colouring all day. I was able to get housework done plus play with her and not having to be anywhere is the best!

• Heart
Reactions: 53
She literally bought the cheapest things to get that bag.... the pic of her basket was a box of mince pies £10 , marmalade £5 and Coffee advent Calander £20 !!! She's SKINT !!! 🤣🤣🤣
That’ll be why the “our train was cancelled” post in what was quite clearly a travel lodge … no swanky hotel tour from the hambeast this time… #skinttits

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't last year's tree too big for the partial living side room? I feel like I have the top of the tree hitting the ceiling etched in my brain? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
My boys are older now and I asked them at the weekend what they want for Xmas they said nothing we have you and me dad 😢 let’s just go away all of us how fucken lovely is that hey. Not a spoilt brat in site because they know.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
We went to John Lewis in Liverpool One yesterday to see Father Christmas - £15 a kid, the loveliest Santa ever, really friendly elves, and the presents are Lego sets that are probably about £15 by themselves. All done inside 20 minutes and #babygoth went off to school this morning chuffed to tell all his little mates that he met 'the really real Santa' 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't last year's tree too big for the partial living side room? I feel like I have the top of the tree hitting the ceiling etched in my brain? 🤣
Hahhaahha comedy gold the tree , that room 🤣🤣🤣 💀💀💀💀
!!! She is much better off than all of us , we're all jealous 🤣🤣🙄🙄
3B640C38-A30D-4798-BA17-38805F1E5FB3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 90
And when you look at it differently, though she's spoilt and overindulged, she really doesn't have the bare minimum. She doesn't have colourful garish clothes even though we seen today that when she wants to dress herself, she chooses pink. She doesn't have a lounge to sit in with her family and friends meaning she's not going to be able to have play dates with school friends at her house. She's not even kept clean 😭 it's the absolute bare minimum to throw a kid in a 10 minute bath of a night so they're all clean for bed. But Kate puts her in her cot filthy with her hair in tats. And don't even get me started on dental hygiene 🙄 yes to all intents and purposes she wants for nothing... but look deeper. She doesn't have a good home life and that's absolutely shocking in this day and age. Kate is a disgraceful mother and I've honestly never seen somebody to be so addicted to insta and the opinions of strangers that they prioritise it so much above their own baby

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 70
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.