Katie Hayes #163 stomping round London thinkin she's brill, her child draped in fur like Cruella De Vil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I co sleep with my 5 year old and always have. I'm not assed and will tell anybody he sleeps with me. I don't know why she's so embarrassed about it because nobody gives a duck 💯
It's better to co sleep and have some sleep than no sleep at all 👍 well that's my motto anyway 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Why does she have to make everything a big spectacle. Why do the knives have to be a 30th birthday present to herself. Why can't they just be some knives shes bought? Gets on my nerves. Also starting to feel a bit sly on delo, poor fucker can't seem to do anything right at the minute can he 😭
It’s like she doesn’t realise slagging him off won’t make him propose any quicker 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Trolls I need help I’ve received a message from truff calling me a troll and giving me the chance to explain why I I’m trying to ruin her life. I don’t follow her or watch her stories but I did contact Emma with my views on gifting her so they’ve breached gdpr.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 86
Trolls I need help I’ve received a message from truff calling me a troll and giving me the chance to explain why I I’m trying to ruin her life. I don’t follow her or watch her stories but I did contact Emma with my views on gifting her so they’ve breached gdpr.
I cant imagine Emma to reach out and break GDPR tbh. Maybe she's chancing things with contacting you? What a horror bag she is. Did Emma know your insta name?

Reactions: 17
Tell the fat bleep to duck right off and don’t explain yourself to her. Ignore the bleeping homophobic racist bleep. Don’t be scared of her either

Ask her has she bought that brat a pillow yet

Ask her has she bought that brat a pillow yet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
We all shouldn't know what Olives bedroom looks like or for that matter what Olive looks like. I find it weird and odd as f*ck that a mother would not give their child that privacy just so she can get the odd freebie or a few likes from strangers.
Delos family seem abit normal , why has nobody pulled Kate up on it. I know if it was my sister in law I'd say it to her
No I agree. People know the exact layout of that house, where it is, she has pictures of her back and front doors so people know what type of locks she has, she advertises where they are at all times. If she actually has a stalker like she says then maybe she shouldn't be posting so much info on a makeup page ?

Reactions: 23
Ask her if she’s aware of the Computer Misuse Act and if she wants a criminal record

Reactions: 37
I would just block her & blank her !!
She is going to post you now no matter what you do she can't control herself. Don't interact with her.

It must have been Emma , that's bleeping terrible that they've done that - shocking.

Reactions: 19
Did you contact Emma on Instagram or by email?

Reactions: 8
Tell her to be more concerned that her mother hasn’t got a window wiper and her kid hasn’t got a pillow than a message to Emma mattress

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Tell the racist homophobic bully to duck off! Block her, and someone cleverer than me will tell you what to go back to Emma with.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Girl don’t worry about it! Who the duck is she?! Tell her to go and buy her kid a lampshade and block the bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Tell her to wash her fat minge and block her 🚫🚫🚫

I wouldn't entertain the lump

Girl don’t worry about it! Who the duck is she?! Tell her to go and buy her kid a lampshade and block the bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 22
@Heretolurk321 is your Instagram private ? So she's only got your username & display pic ?? Just block her & change all your name & pic etc....
Just be prepared she will post what she's been able to screenshot so far she's been dying for a troll rant last couple of weeks..... I wouldn't worry though people are sick of listening to her over it.
Defo don't answer the silly bleep. Trying to ruin her life 🤣🤣🤣 cos you've asked why she's getting free stuff !

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Just block her cause you can't argue with someone with an IQ level of a rubbish bin.
Bad form from Emma though, they mustn't understand GDPR

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Aww tell her to duck right off!

Reactions: 9
The ICO will fine Emma massively if they have leaked your data

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.