Katie Hayes #163 stomping round London thinkin she's brill, her child draped in fur like Cruella De Vil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha Holly B is the shadiest witch ever..... you're defo on here aren't you girl 🤣🤣🤣
She's had the Elf at her mansion today, that Truff has had to cancel 🤣🤣😭😭😭😭
That’s the creepiest thing in the world if I was Truff I’d be made up I’ve missed that in my house

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yeah she did

Even an account I follow who only has 30k followers was gifted one, they put AD along with a very similar description and a discount code as Sam Faiers, plus the Emma account follows them too.
Ha Ha I think Truff is up to her old tricks again here
Emma don’t even follow!!!

That’s why she does it on stories because it will disappear and they won’t be able to find her. Did she even have a code?

I’m putting up my decorations and tagging Father Christmas. He’s got more chance of seeing them than her working with any company.

#MissBotMakeUp

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Did she actually get the mattress gifted though?
The Emma UK insta page doesn't follow Truff but they follow all the influencers they've gifted? Anyone messaged them to find out?
Pulling out my tweezers here to inspect 🧐 I'm thinking she might be lying out her arse again
This is top work Troll !
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Horrible isn’t it! No idea at all what causes it. My GP is bleeping useless 🤣
I get them terribly too since being a bespoke. I think we were just cursed with short urethras. And I also think my vag is too close to my bum hole (at least my gammon seems to struggle with differentiating between their locations 🙂). I read a big thread where everyone was raving about D-Mannose powder mixed in water daily and I was thoroughly influenced. So far, so good. Run don't walk, literally amazing, my favourite ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
What’s with all this creepy elf stuff? Daughter would have been petrified if that bugger walked in the house.
I really do feel sorry for the young Mam’s who see all this braggy shite on the internet & they try to keep up with the instahuns. What’s wrong with a Christmas Eve box with new pj’s in etc instead of all this over top crap.
The worlds gone mad.

Reactions: 36
Emma do a refer a friend thing. When you buy a mattress you get a code and if anyone uses your code you get like a tenner. Probs what she’s done

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That is one scary looking elf
I can see these instahuns kids in 10yrs time, they'll all be like Verruca Salt . I want , I want, I want and nothing will please them because they are all just spoilt brats

Reactions: 27
Christmas is on fire for some people. When I have kids (still trying) I will not be doing any of this crap- balloons, elves, elsas to the house. bleeping over stimulating for any child.

cant stand it

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Christmas is on fire for some people. When I have kids (still trying) I will not be doing any of this crap- balloons, elves, elsas to the house. bleeping over stimulating for any child.

cant stand it
Its ridiculous and it’s starting earlier every year too. Anyone else noticed loads more people putting a tree up in early November this year? No decorations or Christmas activities until December 1st for me. By the time it hits 25th you’re sick looking at it all 🎅🏻

Anyway back to slab back, I struggle to understand why a mattress company would seek out a makeup account to then gift her toddler a mattress? Makes zero sense

Reactions: 21
The code she posted on her stories does add a discount, BUT I can use my own first name add sleeps to the end and get the exact same discount applied…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
@BirkenheadTranny
Here you go. I hope it helps until you see the doc yourself. Xxx
View attachment 1763580
Oh fab. Another troll told me about this and I looked it up and it seems to be the case as I've been getting them on and off from 2017. The doctor actually treated it as shingles once despite me not having any symptoms besides the rash. I've taken photos of it over the years and looking back you can see how it's gotten worse with each outbreak. I sent all the pictures on the online consult thing so hopefully the doctor won't misdiagnose this time 😬 Thanks @Abongo2 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Can she not afford to buy her an actual pillow to sleep on instead of a cushion……..???

Reactions: 11

cant stand it
Nosey my lads are 17 never had anything like it complete waste of money I would rather spend on better things

Reactions: 15
Nosey my lads are 17 never had anything like it complete waste of money I would rather spend on better things
What you don't see is the kids fussing before hand because they're bored of it all / terrified of the characters. Kids just want a nice Christmas atmosphere and write a letter to father christmas. Anything else is for show.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.