Katie Hayes #163 stomping round London thinkin she's brill, her child draped in fur like Cruella De Vil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she put ad for it?
If so the “insta police” need to investigate with Emma 🤣
Yeah she did

Even an account I follow who only has 30k followers was gifted one, they put AD along with a very similar description and a discount code as Sam Faiers, plus the Emma account follows them too.
Ha Ha I think Truff is up to her old tricks again here

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Did she actually get the mattress gifted though?
The Emma UK insta page doesn't follow Truff but they follow all the influencers they've gifted? Anyone messaged them to find out?
Pulling out my tweezers here to inspect 🧐 I'm thinking she might be lying out her arse again
And they had them in Lidl !!! I think it's another Horlicks deffo 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’ve just been having a look at some other influencers who’ve been gifted by Emma and the wording is similar on all of them, I’m 95% convinced that it’s another Horlicks moment

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just catching up. I’ve just been to Germany for Mr bongs birthday.
We had to fly to london first and there was a Harrods. Never once did I think to go in as I don’t spend beyond my means and I don’t like jam.

When I arrived in Hamburg we seen the infamous Neuer wall with shops like mulberry, Lois Vuitton etc and never once did I have a max speilman style photo shoot in front of the store like she does in front of Chanel etc.
what the duck. Like, why?

99A93E62-082F-4513-9872-52990FDECDE4.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I know, I’m prone to them (since I was a kid for no reason at all) and if it goes over 3 days I get paranoid. She’s so full of tit
girl, same- I have sachets in my bag all the time😩!! I thought I’d broken the spell after pregnancy and they’re back! I’ve never been to A&E to get it sorted though 😂
I was starting to look into those long term, slow releasing antibiotics (I think it’s nitrofurantoin) prior to getting pregnant. If it continues, have a chat to your GP about them!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Sorry if it’s been covered @BirkenheadTranny but I’m just catching up.
we have similar pores on our face to put armpits and obviously with the use of deodorant can clog them. It could be a sebaceous cyst. Much like the ones we get on our chins with hormonal acne.
my friend used to get these regularly I’ll have a word.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
girl, same- I have sachets in my bag all the time😩!! I thought I’d broken the spell after pregnancy and they’re back! I’ve never been to A&E to get it sorted though 😂
I was starting to look into those long term, slow releasing antibiotics (I think it’s nitrofurantoin) prior to getting pregnant. If it continues, have a chat to your GP about them!
Horrible isn’t it! No idea at all what causes it. My GP is bleeping useless 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sorry if it’s been covered @BirkenheadTranny but I’m just catching up.
we have similar pores on our face to put armpits and obviously with the use of deodorant can clog them. It could be a sebaceous cyst. Much like the ones we get on our chins with hormonal acne.
my friend used to get these regularly I’ll have a word.
Thanks Bong, if you can 😘 my appointment with the GP isn't until 8th December 😬 so just been using sudocrem on it

• Heart
Reactions: 6
We bought a silent night memory foam firm mattress (£200 from Argos) along with the dunelm Teddy bedding (£22 I think) for the winter months. It’s like sleeping on a cloud. Thank me later.

Thanks Bong, if you can 😘 my appointment with the GP isn't until 8th December 😬 so just been using sudocrem on it
Of course. 😘
she’s out on the piss tonight so I’ll get back to you tomorrow when she’s hopefully sobered up xxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Just catching up. I’ve just been to Germany for Mr bongs birthday.
We had to fly to london first and there was a Harrods. Never once did I think to go in as I don’t spend beyond my means and I don’t like jam.

When I arrived in Hamburg we seen the infamous Neuer wall with shops like mulberry, Lois Vuitton etc and never once did I have a max speilman style photo shoot in front of the store like she does in front of Chanel etc.
what the duck. Like, why?

View attachment 1763148
"Don't like jam" 🤣 I'm dead 🤣💖

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.